The Fraud at QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
hes fine. He wasn't why we lost. We lost this as a team truly. starting with GAWD AWFUL PREP and coaching. FIRE THEM.

He was certainly part of the reason we lost. What the hell kind of logic are you going through to not put any of this on them?

You guys have either got to be completely insane or in denial. Garrett, Dak, Cooper, our O-Line, and Maher all helped lose us this game.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Another good team, another loss for Dakota

He was horrible from the beginning. Missed throws, poor pocket awareness, bad decisions. Definitely not a $40m QB.

The last two weeks, Dak has 2TD and 4INTs :facepalm:

How much more ineptitude vs good teams do yall have to witness before you are on #TeamWillie?

Its only so long fake QBs can pretend

Which one of you stanleys will point to his QBR :lmao2:

B b but he didnt have Tyron :lmao2:

Dont worry tho, we play the pitiful Jets next week, so your hero will look good again

Maybe you should say that about the defense too.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I think that was Dak's worst game is a pro. I counted 6 INT's thankfully the ref nullified 2 and they just flat out dropped 1. I might be missing another one. What Prescott was asked to do was bring a team back that were just too far down. Not many quarterbacks could do that. I do believe he'll be okay and I still think he's a very good quarterback that will win double digit games this year. He's just not Tom Brady

superonyx

Reaction score
Ya mother
Face it dude. We are cowboys fans and you are such a loser in life that you get pleasure from coming here after a loss and trying to pick fights with cowboys fans.

I know some eagles fans, patriots fans, skins fans......they are what they are. But a dude like you is worse than any of them.

imagine being like you. Wow.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Doesn't matter cuz gonna be 4-2 after the Jets game.

You know it Dak bashers.

YOU KNOW IT!

:p

Vandyr

Reaction score
Well I understand why Cowboy fans were excited about Dak playing well. What I don't understand is being excited when he plays poorly?

They weren't excited, they were specifically calling out people like Willie and Pappy. What goes around comes around. Toxicity on both sides.

lwehlers

Reaction score
I encourage you guys not to feed the troll but we are all adults here.....you can do what you want. But understand Willie is a troll.
I think that willie makes some good points sometimes.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I think that was Dak's worst game is a pro. I counted 6 INT's thankfully the ref nullified 2 and they just flat out dropped 1. I might be missing another one. What Prescott was asked to do was bring a team back that were just too far down. Not many quarterbacks could do that. I do believe he'll be okay and I still think he's a very good quarterback that will win double digit games this year. He's just not Tom Brady

Of course we were to far down to come back but if you are down 31-3 after playing approx 40 minutes maybe the QB you are talking about had something to do with that, there were others too but our offense did nothing until the game was way out of hand

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You are a troll because you get off on antagonizing Cowboys fans after a tough loss.
You are one of the toxic loser that make this place what it’s becoming.

I’m glad you got what you wanted today.
But its cool when you stanleys are in my mentions?

For three weeks straight, yall was havin a blast LOL

Now the good teams come rolling in, and your hero is the bum that ive been saying for three years now

He sucks. Get over it. There is life outside of the Dallas Cowboys. Get some fresh air

willia451

Reaction score
BS. Cowboys got out coached again. They knew exactly what we would do, when we were going to do it.

We couldn't do anything because of it. Like helpless little babies in a Billion and a half stadium.

Everyone is laughing at us. And at Jerry. But he got his 3 SBs in the 90s. And his Entertainment Center called Jerry World.

Good Luck with that.

stiletto

Reaction score
Hard to defend Dak tonight but he didn't give up. Made some plays but the Int to King was a killer. Green Bay is officially his Nemesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.