The Fraud at QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They weren't excited, they were specifically calling out people like Willie and Pappy. What goes around comes around. Toxicity on both sides.
They called out two of the biggest trolls on the site? I could be wrong but I don't think they called them out because they don't like Dak...they called them out for being the trolls that they were.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
To me this game reminded me of many of Romo games. You know the ones where he did some boneheaded things. Picks in the redzone. Fumbles, and bad throws all mixed in with amazing escapes and TD's and heart pumping comebacks only to come up just short.

Dak is not near as good at this as Romo was. But if Dak plays like this more he will start catching up with Romo.

From the git go I would have played the game with Zeke being featured. I blame the coaches or if Dsk audibled into passes he is to blame. Running Zeke more would have been a sure bet. No interceptions and likely a win.

Allowing Dak 44 cracks at passes is a recipe for a loss. It is a recipe for a loss with any QB.

morat1959

Reaction score
Fake OC too.
I hope the jury is still out on him. Can we fire all of them? Lol I’d love to have a real GM. That’s where it starts. Until that happens, this team will never sniff another SB!

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I don’t really believe in the 16 million dollar qb. A qb not worth a top 10 contract is a QB that needs to be replaced.

That might be an over simplification but the principle is there.

lwehlers

Reaction score
BS. Cowboys got out coached again. They knew exactly what we would do, when we were going to do it.

We couldn't do anything because of it. Like helpless little babies in a Billion and a half stadium.

Everyone is laughing at us. And at Jerry. But he got his 3 SBs in the 90s. And his Entertainment Center called Jerry World.

Good Luck with that.
that has been the way it has been since 1996. this game is over it is on to the jets for me.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Well I understand why Cowboy fans were excited about Dak playing well. What I don't understand is being excited when he plays poorly?

Some fans have an agenda. They live for games like this.

Dak playing well usually means the Cowboys win. Some fans would rather see Dak play poorly, see the Cowboys lose, and feel better about their narrative having at least a little substance.

Prescott had some very bad throws today. It happens. But did anybody watch the defense play? This loss was a team effort, sadly.

zeke21

Reaction score
The problem is that Dak will always get supporters because he is a flat track bully and will stomp over weaker teams.. when our Oline gives him all day to throw and Zeke is putting up yards at will.

When we need Dak to win it with his arm.. he stinks it up.

The other thing that is lost is the near CONSTANT throwing behind receivers.. never.. like never in stride. So many yards (and TD's) left on the field because they have to stop and go back for the ball.

Most of the big connections, even in junk time today.. are great receiver play.. not bullet throws.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I mean, only one of the INTs was on him. The first was a dropped TD and the third was a missed tackle if the receiver.
The first one was one him too. Tired of this bogus if it touches the hands you should catch junk. All y’all that say that film yourselves catching passes behind you and see how hard it is. If the passes are consistently behind you it’s going to be harder to catch which leads to ints period no matter who is at qb.

Vandyr

Reaction score
They called out two of the biggest trolls on the site? I could be wrong but I don't think they called them out because they don't like Dak...they called them out for being the trolls that they were.

You know exactly what they were doing
:facepalm:

Lots of gloating, and they sure as hell arent making those threads tonight

superonyx

Reaction score
But its cool when you stanleys are in my mentions?

For three weeks straight, yall was havin a blast LOL

Now the good teams come rolling in, and your hero is the bum that ive been saying for three years now

He sucks. Get over it. There is life outside of the Dallas Cowboys. Get some fresh air
I can’t understand what you are even saying.i don’t know what this Stanley or mention thing is. You sound like a 14 year old.

do you have a problem when Cowboys fans are happy that the QB of the cowboys played a good game? Wow you are an even bigger loser than I originally thought.

links18

Reaction score
Dak used to overthrow receivers high, now he throws just behind them. Sometimes they make a tough catch, but eventually some of those throws are going to get tipped for INTs. Dak is not really hitting receivers in stride with any consistency.

Sydla

Reaction score
I can’t blame him for fumbles and dropped passes last week.

He wasn't great on his own either.

I mean in reality, any time a QB has a bad game I am sure you can pick out mistakes other players made.

Note, I am not saying he sucks or is the worst or a fraud. But he's not been sharp the last two weeks.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Of course we were to far down to come back but if you are down 31-3 after playing approx 40 minutes maybe the QB you are talking about had something to do with that, there were others too but our offense did nothing until the game was way out of hand
The O line did nothing to help Prescott feel comfortable¶. He was running around the whole game, or throwing off his back foot. We'll get the injured players back and things will get better. I'm not worried.

yesfan

Reaction score
Bottom line. You want to give this guy a couple hundred million dollar contract? He has talent but I don’t know about the very top tier level.

Proof

Reaction score
I mean, only one of the INTs was on him. The first was a dropped TD and the third was a missed tackle if the receiver.

this isn’t exactly untrue, but there was also an easy pick dropped, and one given back. The first kinda set the tone tho unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.