The Fraud at QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And everyone knows you are a homer fool that can't admit reality.

Dak didn't play well today. He wasn't great last week either. Why do you struggle to admit that reality?
Get lost troll. Your hating has become quite boorish.

Nav22

Reaction score
“Look at me, everybody!! Give me the attention I can’t receive from a woman or even good, close male friends!!!”

My heart bleeds for this sad little twerp. This is clearly ALL he has.

Cmac

Reaction score
TEs get no love today.....until JWitt late. QB or scheme feeds solely off of Cooper......didn't Dez become the "cancer" because of this?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Game of inches they say well this one went south when our NON-Accurate QB underthrew Coop for a sure TD pass that turned into an interception and started the packers rolling.
Ya Dak once again got his stats in GARBAGE time.........Jets next week Dak will be great once again for you Homers or Dak Employees take your pick.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
He doesn't make any good points. He probably would if he would make a post about someone other than Dak. But he's never commented on anyone on this team. That is very odd.

Exactly. Cooper was at fault for Dak's first pick. The two fill-in tackles were turnstiles. The run defense was horrid. The team committed far too many stupid penalties. Brett Maher was a hot mess.

But let's just blame Dak. It's so much easier.:facepalm:

lwehlers

Reaction score
Hard to defend Dak tonight but he didn't give up. Made some plays but the Int to King was a killer. Green Bay is officially his Nemesis.
I do not think that dak is a horrible qb he fought hard today but his three ints were a huge factor today which sucks for us cowboys fans and dak. just can not make those kinds of mistakes against good team like the packers. aaron Rodgers does not make those mistakes that is why his team won today.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He wasn't great on his own either.

I mean in reality, any time a QB has a bad game I am sure you can pick out mistakes other players made.

Note, I am not saying he sucks or is the worst or a fraud. But he's not been sharp the last two weeks.

Yeah that’s why I say This is his first Bad game this year. Last week wasn’t on him..

Vandyr

Reaction score
Exactly. Cooper was at fault for Dak's first pick. The two fill-in tackles were turnstiles. The run defense was horrid. The team committed far too many stupid penalties. Brett Maher was a hot mess.

Unbelievable.

Sydla

Reaction score
Get lost troll. Your hating has become quite boorish.

As expected, "hating" is admitting reality.

It's a simple question. Did Dak play well today? Did the defense play well today? Did the offense play well today?

The answer to those three questions is "no" for any rational, non-idiot Cowboys fan.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know exactly what they were doing
:facepalm:

Lots of gloating, and they sure as hell arent making those threads tonight
Yeah I know what they were doing. Like I said, guys were excited that Dak played well. There are a lot of guys on this site that don't like Dak yet its a select few getting called out. If you don't understand why then I Don't know what to tell you.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
He made some poor decisions today, but it wasn't all bad. Despite all that went wrong they still had a chance at the end in what seemed like an impossible feat. Dak battled back and the team responded. There are many qualities that still make me believe Dak is the guy, even though he doesn't posesses the best arm talent in the league.

I would hope he takes less money and his actual worth is something the Cowboys have to rethink.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
The O line did nothing to help Prescott feel comfortable¶. He was running around the whole game, or throwing off his back foot. We'll get the injured players back and things will get better. I'm not worried.

Well i guess if things are perfect for him he may be able to win another game, unlike Rodgers who put up 34 points playing without Adams. I wonder would things have been better for Dak had Tyron Played but we took Cooper away instead? Same as Rodgers

Vandyr

Reaction score
Yeah I know what they were doing. Like I said, guys were excited that Dak played well. There are a lot of guys on this site that don't like Dak yet its a select few getting called out. If you don't understand why then I Don't know what to tell you.

I'm gonna wear this facepalm emote out tonight, I can already tell:facepalm:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Team loss all around.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
As expected, "hating" is admitting reality.

It's a simple question. Did Dak play well today? Did the defense play well today? Did the offense play well today?

The answer to those three questions is "no" for any rational, non-idiot Cowboys fan.
None of them played well, including the coaches. They all stunk badly.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Another good team, another loss for Dakota

He was horrible from the beginning. Missed throws, poor pocket awareness, bad decisions. Definitely not a $40m QB.

The last two weeks, Dak has 2TD and 4INTs :facepalm:

How much more ineptitude vs good teams do yall have to witness before you are on #TeamWillie?

Its only so long fake QBs can pretend

Which one of you stanleys will point to his QBR :lmao2:

B b but he didnt have Tyron :lmao2:

Dont worry tho, we play the pitiful Jets next week, so your hero will look good again

The problem I have with a lot of our fan base is that they are so premature when it comes to claiming things. I thought people here were premature when anointing Dak the Messiah, best quarterback in the league, and the cowboys heading to the bowl yal... The same thing goes with declaring doom after a couple of losses. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. I have seen Dak improve from last season. He certainly doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as AR, Brady, Brees. But it will take a bit more than 5 games to judge this team. I'm no going to be premature either way. Patience is required when it comes to most things football.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
My Opinion hasn't changed.

1. Lets let Dak play out the season and see what we have. If he balls out, pay him. If he doesn't, then I'm not a fan who believes in paying players record contracts just because it's the next guy up for a deal.

2. We aren't as bad as we looked today and Dak is not as bad as he looked today. End of day, the team has to come out the other side of this if they want to have a good season. Can they do it? We'll see.....

3. Boards a great place to be a fan but it's no good to beat people down because they have different opinions. Smartest person in the world can be wrong and I guarantee the smartest person in the world is not on this board. Respect other peoples opinions. Say your piece, question stuff but end of day, no guarantee that any opinion is 100% correct. Gotta be able to discuss stuff or this plays becomes a place you don't want to be. We've all been on those boards. Not what I want for this board.

JMO

Last edited:

noletime95

Reaction score
Jerry needs to walk back the contract offer. Get Coop signed and make Dak earn it. If he doesn’t franchise him and look for his replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.