The Fraudulent Franchise QB

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Man please Dak beats up on the Giants every year!
That alone has to be worth 30 million a year!!!!:banghead:

And don't forget that he points heavenward after every TD to honor his Mom.

I actually read on here that attributes like this make him a guy you want leading your team.

Have you ever heard of anything so frigging stupid?

"Yeah, he has trouble making basic reads and has serious accuracy issues, but he loved his mom. Pay him"

What the heck is wrong with some of the folks in our fanbase?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And don't forget that he points heavenward after every TD to honor his Mom.

I actually read on here that attributes like this make him a guy you want leading your team.

Have you ever heard of anything so frigging stupid?

"Yeah, he has trouble making basic reads and has serious accuracy issues, but he loved his mom. Pay him"

What the heck is wrong with some of the folks in our fanbase?

He uses every PR move there is to promote Dak.
Wish his passing was as good....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dak is what he is, a mid tier QB, that can win when everything’s perfect around him, by no means a franchise QB, he’s ceiling is Alex Smith, would you pay him $35 M/Y, no way.
I’ve been calling him Alex Smith Jr for the longest and folks said I’m crazy on here. That’s all he is and anybody that thinks differently on this is on football drugs.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
People want to mention his injury, but has his ac shoulder joint been sprained his entire career? Because accuracy has never been a strong point for Dak. Every qb can miss a pass once in a while, but this isn't that. Dak is consistently erratic. Good throws. Bad throws. All over the place throws.

EJK24

Reaction score
I havent been here that long but I know that @WillieBeamen has been consistent in his stance on Dak.

It's not about liking or not liking Dak just stating the facts that I dont think hes ever wavered in his stance on him.

After watching tonight? Really not much you can say to disagree with him either. Dak **** the bed plain and simple.

Zman5

Reaction score
Blaming Moore is like blaming a chef because he couldn't make Spam taste like Filet Mignon

So Dak was the reason for Zeke and Pollard's bad plays too now? So Dak asked KM to not play Jarwin more and leave Cooper and Cobb out on the last play? OK. :facepalm:

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Blaming Moore is like blaming a chef because he couldn't make Spam taste like Filet Mignon
If Moore called some of those idiot plays on 3rd and shorts, then yes, Moore certainly does deserve to be roasted with the rest of the turkeys.