The Fraudulent Franchise QB

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Funny people used to say the same thing about Romo.

I said it then and I'll say it again. It's not the QB who's fraudulent. It's JG and his crappy ways. You'd get the same results with Patrick Mahommes and Aaron Rodgers if they had played for JG.

So Jason is the reason Dak misses open receivers? That's a pretty dumb way of thinking.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I take it you don't know much about football for you to think the game plan was adequate. It was far from adequate. Knowing the Eagirls were going to load the box to stop Zeke and knowing your QB is compromised, they still ran the same game plan they rolled out all year. Run to the middle on first down, longer pass to the side lines then a dump off the Witt for 4 yards, punt. Rinse and repeat. So you call that adequate? Are you Jason Garrette?

They should have been running more screens, more shorter passes to Jarwin in early downs with box loaded, and got Pollard in with Zeke at the same time like they did last week.

You don't have to be a "football expert" or an NFL coordinator to see open receivers consistently being missed.

Plays were there for the taking that the QB either didn't identify or was inaccurate on, over and over.

InTheZone

Reaction score
1-13 in the last two years when trailing at the half.

He's starting to prove that he's not a come from behind type of QB. That's for sure. You can only put so much blame on coaching.
to be fair Garrett has to share the blame for keeping him as the QB. This is the product Garrett has kept promoting and decided he's the best fit for the team.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
to be fair Garrett has to share the blame for keeping him as the QB. This is the product Garrett has kept promoting and decided he's the best fit for the team.

Exactly,
that ginger POS turncoat stabbed Tony in the back first chance he got because he thought it would extend his career...

Fitting that the incompetence of the guy he doubled down on, is going to be his undoing.

Zman5

Reaction score
You don't have to be a "football expert" or an NFL coordinator to see open receivers consistently being missed.

Plays were there for the taking that the QB either didn't identify or was inaccurate on, over and over.

Did you miss the part about the injured QB? Why have him keep throwing deep passes when it was obvious he wasn't hitting them? That's no different than having a WR with injured leg run deep routes all game. Knowing what kind of player you have during the game is big part of being a good coach.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Did you miss the part about the injured QB? Why have him keep throwing deep passes when it was obvious he wasn't hitting them? That's no different than having a WR with injured leg run deep routes all game. Knowing what kind of player you have during the game is big part of being a good coach.

he said he was fine.
Should they not be able to trust a guy who's asking to be paid $40 mil a year?

Zman5

Reaction score
he said he was fine.
Should they not be able to trust a guy who's asking to be paid $40 mil a year?

Every players will say they are fine. I'm sure he said he could make all the throws too. It was obvious he wasn't fine and couldn't make the throws he made through out the season. For the coaches to not see that was just plain silly.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Every players will say they are fine. I'm sure he said he could make all the throws too. It was obvious he wasn't fine and couldn't make the throws he made through out the season. For the coaches to not see that was just plain silly.

His accuracy today wasn't dramatically worse than most games this year.
and that's the real issue with the offense, most of the time.

Zman5

Reaction score
His accuracy today wasn't dramatically worse than most games this year.
and that's the real issue with the offense, most of the time.

This was his worst game all season by a big margin. I guess you watch the games with blinders on. Makes sense for you to say that.