The Fraudulent Franchise QB

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Well shoulder or not there were 6 drops today, granted not all those balls were perfect but catchable for a pro receiver. Dak also missed on some throws, the Cooper one being the worst. Have to wonder if we had one less drop or onw better throw from Dak how this game would have ended.

I do think Dak is still the guy, but we'll have to see what a new coaching staff does with him. Until then he either signs a deal in the Derek Carr range or we franchise him.

Wood

Reaction score
He better have been in severe pain to justify that performance.

No more excuses. He is advertised as having all of these "intagibles". QB with intangibles don't go 1-4 during most important stretch of year. He also needs to run the ball to offset inaccuracy issues and now we learned that he has chronic shoulder problems from running ball. I would franchise him this year and let next HC decide what direction to go.

DoomsdayD22

Reaction score
So Jason is the reason Dak misses open receivers? That's a pretty dumb way of thinking.
Yeah, if he throws behind or misses a WR in a game, the next week we run that play 100 times until he gets it correct consistently .. the coach has taken an "oh will" attitude with mistakes time after time, penalties, fumbles, blown coverages, dropped balls .. it's a coaching thing if this happens over and over again....which it has ..

MikeB80

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the behind the scenes footage of the eagles preparing for this game on the all or nothing series they are recording this season. We will see how the key is zeke and how the defense is not scared of the qb here. It's going to be interesting to watch when it comes out this summer.

zeke21

Reaction score
I think Dez is past it now.. same with Romo.. in terms of both can't come back to NFL. Having said that.. we wasted the last four seasons but going with Dak.. just wasted.

I still think Dez would be playing at a high level if Romo had come back as the QB..

Zman5

Reaction score
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

He regularly misses open receivers, or throws errantly when he does finally identify the open man.

Maybe a bit worse today than normal, but today was not far from the ordinary.
this is who he is.

OK Ray Charles.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wentz is always injured and was missing half his team, there's no excuse, Dak just isn't good enough.

i dont disagree on his poor play....but the offensive game plan so sucked today...where were RPO's?...and stuff to misdirect sheages defense from focusing on Zeke....yes Dak missed on throws but you know his shoulder was in major pain

and he wont admit it...plus how many passes were dropped at pivotal times?...enough blame all around...please blame Garrett first

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
i dont disagree on his poor play....but the offensive game plan so sucked today...where were RPO's?...and stuff to misdirect sheages defense from focusing on Zeke....yes Dak missed on throws but you know his shoulder was in major pain

and he wont admit it...plus how many passes were dropped at pivotal times?...enough blame all around...please blame Garrett first

If his shoulder was in such immense pain, he should've sat out. That is NOT an excuse. Yes, receivers dropped passes, but how many of those drops were based off his consistent bad passing all night? His receivers get some blame, but Dak deserves at least 75% of the blame for the warts on offense tonight. 15% on the coaches/playcalling, and 10% will be shared between the receivers and the o-line for the offense.