The Fraudulent Franchise QB

bewp7

Reaction score
You guys would all love when we draft the next Trubiski.

They’re not gonna just pick a guy better than Dak. Get real

that’s the same thinking process that people used to defend maher.

“there’s nobody available out there better”

if u want to make a guy the highest paid qb in nfl history u better have a better reason than that is all i’m saying.

morat1959

Reaction score
How could that be? Receivers are credited with 6 drops. Try to make sense or at least make it sound believable when trying to make up stuff.
If you didn’t see that, you have no idea what your looking at. We lose so many yards because he can’t hit a receiver in stride when he does complete a pass. Have you ever played or coached on a HS, college or pro level of athletics? Your the one not making any sense. Unless you’re just being sarcastic and pulling my chain you won’t ever get it. Dak’s best suited to being a NFL backup. You can’t fix what’s wrong with him. His mechanics are awful. He can’t process fast enough during the game. How many times has he fled the pocket right into pressure when stepping up would have given him another 2 seconds to throw the ball. He has no anticipation for receivers getting open. They have to break open before he ever releases the ball.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, if he throws behind or misses a WR in a game, the next week we run that play 100 times until he gets it correct consistently .. the coach has taken an "oh will" attitude with mistakes time after time, penalties, fumbles, blown coverages, dropped balls .. it's a coaching thing if this happens over and over again....which it has ..

Let me ask you. How many starters would you sit with the division on the line? Cooper drops alot of passes, Dak misses targets, the other receivers also dropping passes. You going to sit them all?

Zman5

Reaction score
If you didn’t see that, you have no idea what your looking at. We lose so many yards because he can’t hit a receiver in stride when he does complete a pass. Have you ever played or coached on a HS, college or pro level of athletics? Your the one not making any sense. Unless you’re just being sarcastic and pulling my chain you won’t ever get it. Dak’s best suited to being a NFL backup. You can’t fix what’s wrong with him. His mechanics are awful. He can’t process fast enough during the game. How many times has he fled the pocket right into pressure when stepping up would have given him another 2 seconds to throw the ball. He has no anticipation for receivers getting open. They have to break open before he ever releases the ball.

I played division 1 college ball for a current ACC team. I can tell you never played football.

Zman5

Reaction score
What does Dak do well? Proof that you played? Judging by your analysis of Dak, you never played peewee.

You need someone to tell you what a QB that passed for more than 4300 yards this year do well? Yeh he got all those yards by throwing inaccurate passes . It's obvious you never played football and don't know how hard it is to play. Playing flag football in your church league doesn't count.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
That 90 million RB back didnt' fare to well either. Along with 105 million overpaid DE..

Plenty of blame to go around.

morat1959

Reaction score
You need someone to tell you what a QB that passed for more than 4300 yards this year do well? Yeh he got all those yards by throwing inaccurate passes . It's obvious you never played football and don't know how hard it is to play. Playing flag football in your church league doesn't count.
I see you didn’t answer any of my questions. Keep playing fantasy football and pulling out your 2nd chair in the band plaques from HS. I don’t have time to waste on wannabes. I’m sure you dreamed of being on the field quite often. Continue to live in your fantasy world. You might wanna sell all those Dak posters and jerseys. He’s not going to be a starter in this league much longer. Have a good night.

Zman5

Reaction score
I see you didn’t answer any of my questions. Keep playing fantasy football and pulling out your 2nd chair in the band plaques from HS. I don’t have time to waste on wannabes. I’m sure you dreamed of being on the field quite often. Continue to live in your fantasy world. You might wanna sell all those Dak posters and jerseys. He’s not going to be a starter in this league much longer. Have a good night.

I did answer your question. You just don't understand how hard it is to play football to comprehend the answer.
Yeh it make lot a sense Dak can throw for more than 4300 yards and be second in the NFL in passing yards by passing inaccurately all of the time. This with our receivers leading the league in drops. :facepalm:

morat1959

Reaction score
I did answer your question. You just don't understand how hard it is to play football to comprehend the answer.
Yeh it make lot a sense Dak can throw for more than 4300 yards and be second in the NFL in passing yards by passing inaccurately all of the time. This with our receivers leading the league in drops. :facepalm:
Straight line fantasy stats. Don’t you just hate it when someone figures you out? I knew it when I realized your lack of knowledge about the QB position. You bring a very weak debate. I’m done.

Zman5

Reaction score
Straight line fantasy stats. Don’t you just hate it when someone figures you out? I knew it when I realized your lack of knowledge about the QB position. You bring a very weak debate. I’m done.

So QB's passing yards are fantasy stats only? LOL. If it's so easy, why can't every QB do it. Now I know for fact you have no clue about football.

Zman5

Reaction score
yea, sort of. the top 3 in passing yards are jameis winston, dak prescott, and jared goff so it's clearly not the best way to judge a qb.

No it's not the best way to judge a qb but those three QBs didn't get all those yards by throwing inaccurate passes all of the time like MoreRat is insisting.

bewp7

Reaction score
No it's not the best way to judge a qb but those three QBs didn't get all those yards by throwing inaccurate passes all of the time like MoreRat is insisting.

ur right he is not inaccurate all the time but he does has issues (mechanics, pocket awareness/presence, desision making, anticipation, etc) that probably won't ever be fixed and u just can't give a quarterback like that the kind of money he wants. u can tweak and maybe fix some things like mechanics which can help but the other stuff...

Zman5

Reaction score
ur right he is not inaccurate all the time but he does has issues (mechanics, pocket awareness/presence, desision making, anticipation, etc) that probably won't ever be fixed and u just can't give a quarterback like that the kind of money he wants. u can tweak and maybe fix some things like mechanics which can help but the other stuff...

He isn't the most accurate passer but McNabb was a 52% career passer yet Reid was able to design an offense that worked for him. Worked good enough for them to go to a 4 NFCC game and 1SB. Even with average WRs most of his career. I believe Dak is McNabb with better head on his shoulder. You can definitely win with him if you have a HC who knows what their doing.