The Fraudulent Franchise QB

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I think our fans have a hard time separating Dak the man from Dak the player. Dak the man seems like a nice, hardworking guy. Dak the player is average. Yes, it's sad and hard seeing such a high potential leader with hard work ethic get called out and lose, but it's real life. He's just not as good as the rest.

If I practice my singing every day, I could be great. But would I be as good as Whitney Houston? No. I wouldn't. Dak just doesn't have as great natural talent as a lot of other QB's. Hardwork can only get you so far. Football is a business at the end of the day, and letting him go is the best for this team unless he takes a good deal or becomes a backup.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak, will never be great. His mindset is to, stick with the coaches plan, because they know best. The greats always improvise, create, and lead by example.

Blue64

Reaction score
They can't pay the big bucks now. These last 8 weeks are enough to know. He ain't it. And I was a HUGE Dak fan.
But you know damn well Jerry will shell out the big bucks and we will have to endure more seasons of this POS QB
Regardless of what clown will be Jerrahs appointed puppet as HC

Qcard

Reaction score
This thread title is Fradulent. It should be

"Monday Morning Quarterback"

Frozen700

Reaction score
Everyone that said he was the greatest, and everyone was trolls for saying otherwise better stick to it, or come out and apologise now

Don't pretend to be on the bandwagon now

#DontpayDak

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Daks 1st year Bought him 3 more years in my book. This season he totally regressed I'm sad to say. so no big contract Jerry please, and time to bring some legit competition.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Your gonna here about all the drops and to be fair there were some, what you won't here about is how off the mark he was on the rest of his throws

He has had several bad games now and has been inaccurate. But does anyone think this team is going to be better than its record by simply swapping out Dak Prescott? Also, who do we want to swamp him out for? Cooper Rush? Make a run for Bridgewater in the offseason and let Dak walk, I will assure you the result will be the same with a feckless imbecile like Jason Garrett as HC.