The Fraudulent Franchise QB

Swagger

Reaction score
Wentz wasn't very good either. If Wentz played anywhere near good, that game was a blow out.

Seriously! Wentz missed a couple of throws but given he had several guys off the street on the offense he did a great job in reality.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The problem is many of you people think the new guy is going to be any different.

Jerry wants to talk about game planning, and injuries, etc, and wants to be in the spotlight.

No decent coach would stand for that as it is undermining.

Jerry, of course, knows better and thinks his way is the way.
Aye you’re speaking to the choir here. These dudes don’t realize this long cycle of complaining about the same things for 20 years. This team collectively choked today. Now how on earth can a team as a whole choke? What does that tell you?

khiladi

Reaction score
Point is it doesn't matter, the Cowboys will always disappoint. Always.

We ruined a SB window when Romo was going to play with a fresh Zeke. The disappointment this time around wasn’t personnel, it was totally screwing a QB who sacrificed his body for years until he was finally given control, which was taken away from our bone-headed Red Ginger and we had the personnel around Romo to make real noise for a 3-4 year window.

KingRah

Reaction score
I've been a Dak guy but even I'm starting to have my doubts. We have to assume he's not the answer and look at QBs if he improves great but if not at least we prepared for it.
we need to treat the qb position like the MLB position in 2018. They weren't sure about Jaylon and drafted LVE.

Eddie

Reaction score
Franchise Dak and then trade him.

Time to move on.

Then again, it's not over. Beat Washing, and hope the Gnats beat the Eagles.

But at this point, I'd rather see what Rush has.

Sheepish

Reaction score
The question is what do you do in the offseason. Do you offer him $10-15 mil a year and let him walk if he rejects it? $20M? and if he walks, who replaces him?

KingRah

Reaction score
We ruined a SB window when Romo was going to play with a fresh Zeke. The disappointment this time around wasn’t personnel, it was totally screwing a QB who sacrificed his body for years until he was finally given control and the personnel around him to make real noise for a four year window.
Romo's ability to hit open receivers and outsmart the defense meant, Zeke would've been even better. He would've ran for 2000 with Romo.DEz would be coming off back to back pro bowl years. Cooper would average 110 catches per year with Romo. Dak brings nothing to the actual game but youth.

robertfchew

Reaction score
He better have been in severe pain to justify that performance.

He wasn't look at the perfect throw to gallup at the end of the game it just wasnt good enough and the refs didnt call anything today as it should be.

zerofill

Reaction score
Simply put... many backups have had lucky streaks.

Real franchise QBs, have consistency over long periods. Dak is perfect for a backup, he is not a friggin franchise QB. We need to start looking again...
This game closed the book on Dak for me as ever having any type of consistent play.