The Fraudulent Franchise QB

Skillit

Reaction score
The thread should read ‘Fraudulent Franchise’

Dak was inaccurate
Cooper / Gallup had multiple drops
Witten has a 1st down drop
Zeke takes himself out at some inopportune times, especially now that they paid him. (Shouldn’t they be tearing the tread off now that they all know he won’t see another contract?)

Jaylon is a liability in coverage
One of the 3rd down conversion back breakers to the TE was covered by none other than Jeff Heath

Can’t really beat on the D too much....they were supported with 9 points.
I can’t stand Micheal Bennett but he seemed to be one of the few out there playing with some intensity.

TheHerd

Reaction score
He wasn't look at the perfect throw to gallup at the end of the game it just wasnt good enough and the refs didnt call anything today as it should be.
If that last throw was higher to give Gallup a chance, it may have worked out. But they'd have screwed up the two point conversion, so it really didn't matter.

morat1959

Reaction score
The guy has had 4 years to improve his accuracy. His foot work is dog crap. Throws off the back foot all the time. He's just a free lancing fool...that's inaccurate. I'm done. :rolleyes:
But look at those stats!
Where is he going to go?
No team will want him for a starting Job...at best a back-up if that till he hits the CFL....
This!

TheHerd

Reaction score
The thread should read ‘Fraudulent Franchise’

Dak was inaccurate
Cooper / Gallup had multiple drops
Witten has a 1st down drop
Zeke takes himself out at some inopportune times, especially now that they paid him. (Shouldn’t they be tearing the tread off now that they all know he won’t see another contract?)

Jaylon is a liability in coverage
One of the 3rd down conversion back breakers to the TE was covered by none other than Jeff Heath

Can’t really beat on the D too much....they were supported with 9 points.
I can’t stand Micheal Bennett but he seemed to be one of the few out there playing with some intensity.
This is so true. A+ comments. A team of losers. But does that just flow from the top?

KingRah

Reaction score
I would have rather been wrong and eaten crow about this guy because it would have meant a win for the Cowboys so I’d rather be constructive about this situation

For Gods sake,can we at least get some serious competition next season at the Qb position? This franchise has a long history of resting on its laurels when they think they have the right guy at Qb

Let’s draft higher than 4th round and get some serious talent to compete for the single most important position on the team. The Patriots have a history of drafting talented Qb’s even when they had the best Qb on the planet.
How about we value accuracy and reading the defense over everything else.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Dak was injured and probably shouldn't have even played. Saying that though Dak's regression the last half of the season is very troubling. He lost a lot of money betting on himself. I'd franchise him and let the next coach decide what to do with him.

zeke21

Reaction score
I know that 'drops' are on the receiver.. and some were bad today.. but when a QB has lots of receivers consistently 'dropping' the ball.. you have to look at why. It is not surprise that accurate QB's have less drops.. for example a guy who has drops.. goes to Pats and suddenly his drop % goes way way down.

When a receiver has to adjust on EVERY throw.. when they are trying to catch high, low, behind, the wrong point of their route, out of scramble plays etc etc.. then the drops will go UP.

Yes there were two really bad, clear cut, ball was in the right spot and receiver dropped it.. drops today. The rest were drops due to a combo of bad WR play and really crap QB play.

Section446

Reaction score
Ok I’m not gonna about how he’s been. It’s been up and down. This season started off strong and it’s ending on a bad note. Just like Romo use to do when it gets cold.
He wasn't good most of the year, he's been a big part of the reason we're had to come back in so many games. He's just not a franchise QB, and that's okay there aren't many of them.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Are we dismissing the fact that he has a bad shoulder and 3 good fingers on his throwing hand.