The Fraudulent Franchise QB

HungryLion

Reaction score
His inconsistency is a major major problem. He has stretches of top 10, borderline top 5 play.

then he has stretches of playing like absolute crap.

I was thinking and hoping the inconsistency was due to his youth. But now it’s starting to look like that’s who he is.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Seriously! Wentz missed a couple of throws but given he had several guys off the street on the offense he did a great ob in reality.
He had Ertz and Goedert. Both far better than anything we trot out. And he got to play against Marinelli and Richard.

khiladi

Reaction score
Romo's ability to hit open receivers and outsmart the defense meant, Zeke would've been even better. He would've ran for 2000 with Romo.DEz would be coming off back to back pro bowl years. Cooper would average 110 catches per year with Romo. Dak brings nothing to the actual game but youth.

The absolute worst decision in franchise history, possibly next to hiring Garrett which set us already back years.

Jones chose Garrett over Romo eventually and he deserves everything he’s seeing right now.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Daks biggest fan....I wonder why??

SAS_Headshot_400x400.jpg

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I said this in the game thread and it proved to be true:

Dak has never overcome a deficit of 3+ points at halftime in his entire career.

Him being clutch is a myth

Him being a franchise Qb is a myth

Him being accurate is a myth

Him being some great leader is a myth

Him being Elite is a myth and laughable

He needs to go. If Jerry was smart, he would let this guy go

TheHerd

Reaction score
He's down to practice squad WRs.
Again, he had his top two receivers. Ertz and Goedert are better than anything we have. And with Marinelli and Richard doing nothing special to cover either one, Wentz wasn't great out there. Anything even good would have made that game a blowout

KingRah

Reaction score
The absolute worst decision in franchise history, possibly next to hiring Garrett which set us already back years.

Jones chose Garrett over Romo eventually and he deserves everything he’s seeing right now.
The most underrated prt of Romos game was his ability to read the defense. He did it with no defense and no run game for half of his career. He only had dez and Witten. The line was good maybe 3 years of his career. He helped Murray get 1800. Zeke's way better.

shabazz

Reaction score
I would have rather been wrong and eaten crow about this guy because it would have meant a win for the Cowboys so I’d rather be constructive about this situation

For Gods sake,can we at least get some serious competition next season at the Qb position? This franchise has a long history of resting on its laurels when they think they have the right guy at Qb

Let’s draft higher than 4th round and get some serious talent to compete for the single most important position on the team. The Patriots have a history of drafting talented Qb’s even when they had the best Qb on the planet.

zerofill

Reaction score
Franchise Dak and then trade him.

Time to move on.

Then again, it's not over. Beat Washing, and hope the Gnats beat the Eagles.

But at this point, I'd rather see what Rush has.

We are a joke as a franchise. NFC East should have been locked up a long time ago.