The Giants are better than the Cowboys

HAMMERHEAD

Reaction score
I think it's obvious. I think that deep down, most of you agree. The Giants should win this game by 7. The Cowboys, I think, will play hard, be well coached (duh), and have a good game plan. I think the talent level just simply favors the Giants. If the Cowboys win, I will tip my hat to your team for pulling the upset.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
I wouldn't say the Giants are better but they're pretty good, at least alot better than I thought. I would say we are the better team but it's not like we could say we're hands down better. If we come out and execute we should win with no problems. BTW, I think Warner was a great pickup for ya'll and Tiki seems to finally have gotten it together. That said (this prediction is more of a jinx than anything else) NYG- 17 Dallas - 13 :D

Torn_ACL

Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:
I think it's obvious. I think that deep down, most of you agree. The Giants should win this game by 7. The Cowboys, I think, will play hard, be well coached (duh), and have a good game plan. I think the talent level just simply favors the Giants. If the Cowboys win, I will tip my hat to your team for pulling the upset.

The Giants are nowhere near as talented as the Cowboys, I'm afraid.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Troll.jpg

Dont feed the troll

Duane

Reaction score
I think it's obvious that deep down you're a troll and if you get out of line I'll ban you quicker than you can blink. The last Giants fan that posted smack was banned in about five minutes. Keep it civil and you're welcome here but don't expect to come onto our turf and piss on it without having to pay for it.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Duane said:
I think it's obvious that deep down you're a troll and if you get out of line I'll ban you quicker than you can blink. The last Giants fan that posted smack was banned in about five minutes. Keep it civil and you're welcome here but don't expect to come onto our turf and piss on it without having to pay for it.

Don't be afraid to threaten the Eagles troll ^ either.

HAMMERHEAD

Reaction score
Torn_ACL said:
The Giants are nowhere near as talented as the Cowboys, I'm afraid.

QB - Giants
RB - Giants
FB - Cowboys
WR - Push
TE - Giants
OL - Push

DL - Giants
LB - Push
S - Cowboys
CB - Giants

ST - Cowboys

Coaching staff - Giants

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:

If the giants can keep up the pace of +2.5 turnovers per game they will undoubtably go to the playoffs. However being +10 in turnovers is a good year much less after 4 games.

May the best team win not the luckiest. :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:

BTW, if the talent level favors the Giants so much why does it take 7 turnovers for you to best the Skins by 6? Pathetic. Its in Dallas buddy, Dallas is favored to win. There will be no upset when we win. Lets break it down:

QB: Warner looks good, but Vinny has better numbers, so this naturally has to go to the player with the best stats.

RB: Yeah, Ill give you RB. Barber is the best RB out there on Sunday

FB: Richie Anderson is the best offensive FB in football. Nuff said

WR: Dallas is MUCH better and deeper here than the Giants are, especially since Toomer is on the fritz.

TE: Shockey is the best, but not by much. Witten will catch him by year's end

O-Line: Dont make me laugh

D-Line: Dallas has one of the best in the league personnel wise. You have Strahan and thats about it.

LBs: If I have to explain, you should stop watching football. LMAO at the Giants LBs.

CBs: Newman is the best, but NY is deeper

Safeties: Ever hear of Roy Williams? Dallas wins

ST: OMG the Giants are maybe the worst speacial teams team in football.

Dallas wins

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:

I dont know that the Giants are more talented, I do think the Giants are healthier and played a little better vs Washington and Cleveland than we did, albeit slightly

I'd be surprised if Dallas didnt win this game though...

David

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:
QB - Dallas
RB - Giants
FB - Cowboys
WR - Dallas
TE - Giants
OL - Dallas

DL - Dallas
LB - Dallas
S - Cowboys
CB - Giants

ST - Dallas

Coaching staff - Dallas

There, thats how it should look.

Torn_ACL

Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:
Coaching staff - Giants

The others are all somewhat accurate, but c'mon man. If anything, our coaching is our biggest strength.

blindzebra

Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:
QB - Giants
RB - Giants
FB - Cowboys
WR - Push
TE - Giants
OL - Push

DL - Giants
LB - Push
S - Cowboys
CB - Giants

ST - Cowboys

Coaching staff - Giants

QB: Push

RB: Giants

FB: Dallas

WR: Dallas

TE: Push

OL: Dallas

DL: Dallas

LB: Dallas

S: Dallas

CB: Push

ST: Dallas

Coaching: Dallas

Woods

Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:
QB - Giants
RB - Giants
FB - Cowboys
WR - Push
TE - Giants
OL - Push

DL - Giants
LB - Push
S - Cowboys
CB - Giants

ST - Cowboys

Coaching staff - Giants

Hmmmmm . . . .

Let's see

QB - Last time R Williams played Warner he injured Warner's hand and took him (physically) out of the game. I'm not sure if Warner lasts the entire game tell you the truth. In any case, VT is playing pretty well.

RB - Agree, unless Tiki decides to start fumbling again (fingers crossed).

TE - Closer than you think

WRs - I'll take ours - marginal though

OL - No question, ours is better. 2 All-Pros (and LA is finally playing like an All-Pro this year)

DL - Prob. a push

LBs - No big talent gap

Safety - No question we are better.

CBs - Giants have slight advantage due to inexperience on our side opposite Newman.

Special Teams - No idea who has the advantage right now

Coaching - I'll take BP any day. The Master teaches the pupil this coming Sunday!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:
QB - Giants
RB - Giants
FB - Cowboys
WR - Push
TE - Giants
OL - Push

DL - Giants
LB - Push
S - Cowboys
CB - Giants

ST - Cowboys

Coaching staff - Giants

LMAO. The Giants O-Line is pathetic. Their LBs arent even close to ours. Coaching staff? We have Parcells, you dont. We win. WR is no push buddy. Geez, if your gonna be a troll at least try and act somewhat intelligent.

TheHustler

Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:
QB - Giants
RB - Giants
FB - Cowboys
WR - Push
TE - Giants
OL - Push

DL - Giants
LB - Push
S - Cowboys
CB - Giants

ST - Cowboys

Coaching staff - Giants

QB - push. warner hasn't proved anything.
RB - Giants
FB - Cowboys
WR - Cowboys. You've got to be kidding yourself if you think Toomer, Hilliard and Carter are better than Key, Glenn and Bryant.
TE - Giants
OL - Cowboys

Defense, every single player except for Strahan - Cowboys

ST - Cowboys

Coach - Cowboys. How many people ever say Coughlin is the best in the nfl? He's damn good, but he can't even keep his players in check. BP hands down.