The Giants are better than the Cowboys

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
"Sig bet" must be some type of Dalley C'Boy thing!

RW - Thirty-One what the hellium are you talking about. Have you gone across the Border again? :D

If you want to wager, just say so! Besides, everyone knows who is going to win that game anyway :rolleyes:
Man...you guys have been sheltered. A sig bet is a bet of humiliation. If we had a sig bet over the giants game and the cowboys win, I would crate a siggy for Ajm to use for an agreed period of time. And its vice-versa if the giants win. You really look stupid by not knowin what Im talking about...

Reaction score
RW31 said:
You really look stupid by not knowin what Im talking about...

What's wrong with this statement ...You really look stupid by not knowin what Im talking about...? Allow me to explain that no one still knows what the hellium you're talking about.

Listen, why should an Eagles fan bet away their signature and make themselves vulnerable, at the whim of a dalley C'boy or any opponent team fan for any period of time (no wait - spare me your answer; reading your posts for the last several months, I don't want to know your answer).

Just win the game RW -- just win the game. :rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
What's wrong with this statement ...You really look stupid by not knowin what Im talking about...? Allow me to explain that no one still knows what the hellium you're talking about.

Listen, why should an Eagles fan bet away their signature and make themselves vulnerable, at the whim of a dalley C'boy or any opponent team fan for any period of time (no wait - spare me your answer; reading your posts for the last several months, I don't want to know your answer).

negative19.jpg

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:

LMAO. Pay attention. AJM is pretty sure the giants are better, so if he is not just tryingto start stuff, why not put his money where his mouth(key board) is? Sig bets are very, very, very common. Im surprised you don't know about them. Its is all in good fun, and I guess your split personality has decided to go with the politically correct, wimp side on this topic. Ill tell your internet tough guy side what you're saying when he rears his equally dumb head...

Reaction score
RW31 said:
LMAO. Pay attention. AJM is pretty sure the giants are better, so if he is not just tryingto start stuff, why not put his money where his mouth(key board) is? Sig bets are very, very, very common. Im surprised you don't know about them. Its is all in good fun, and I guess your split personality has decided to go with the politically correct, wimp side on this topic. Ill tell your internet tough guy side what you're saying when he rears his equally dumb head...

Listen carefully Sigmund Fraud! There's no DPD going On here. You obviously spell fun differently than we do! Fun is: Winning 4 games in a row without losing! Fun is beating the crap Out of teams that can beat your team (if the shoe fits ...)

Finally, fun is making you explain what we already know -- it's a win/win situation for us. Ok this is where you have to think ...

Dalley wins = Eagles remain In 1st place

Giants win = Eagles in 1st place

Dah! Go do whatever! No one wants to bet you! Perhaps a Giants fan! Are any Giants fans on this board? :rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Listen carefully Sigmund Fraud! There's no DPD going On here. You obviously spell fun differently than we do! Fun is: Winning 4 games in a row without losing! Fun is beating the crap Out of teams that can beat your team (if the shoe fits ...)

Finally, fun is making you explain what we already know -- it's a win/win situation for us. Ok this is where you have to think ...

Dah! Go do whatever! No one wants to bet you!

When Dallas beats Philly = Dallas in first place

Deep down your a troll, and you know it! :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:

Dah! Go do whatever! No one wants to bet you! Perhaps a Giants fan! Are any Giants fans on this board? :rolleyes:
I have a dream, that one day, Arm will make a post that is on topic, clear with its purpose, and not totally expose the know nothing that he is! Seriously, if you paid attention (like I told you to) you would know that AJM has expressed his opinion that he clearly thinks the giants are better. Now, unless you and AJM have some relationship that I am unaware of, then I will kindly ask you to step out, seeing that you had no business in this thread, and you are way over your head (again).

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
When Dallas beats Philly = Dallas in first place -- Deep down your a troll, and you know it!

I'll buy the "IF" Dalley beats Philly, they'll be in 1st place -- and you'll deserve it. You should then take the NFC and go all the way and represent the NFC in the SB!

Listen Heavy "D", trolls don't talk like that. "Troll" calling without foundation is "False Troll Calling" (FTC). YOU are a FTC! Check my record (in other words look at my posts). I NEVER initiate/engage in trolling. If you are interested in an education (I don't mean that literally :rolleyes: ) visit another team's cite and engage/initiate some of the dialogue that you've become accustomed to; go to the Eagles cite (I'm there, I'm on Extremeskins, and some other location -- it's called being versatile)
I'm sure you then get a better understanding of what a troll really is. We (yes "we" because I'm an official member of this cite -- therefore if the mod-squad felt that I was a troll "D" I'd have been gone a Long time ago -- ask the "H-Man" ;)

Here's the point, there are Dalley fans that have good football saavy; then there's you. Your posts are nothing but nonsensical jabberwacky! Is there something worse than a Troll? Hello? Here's just one more caveat to make my point --- I hope dalley beats the socks off of the gnats (SIC). "SIC does Not mean ill "D-Boy."

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
I'll buy the "IF" Dalley beats Philly, they'll be in 1st place -- and you'll deserve it. You should then take the NFC and go all the way and represent the NFC in the SB!

Listen Heavy "D", trolls don't talk like that. "Troll" calling without foundation is "False Troll Calling" (FTC). YOU are a FTC! Check my record (in other words look at my posts). I NEVER initiate/engage in trolling. If you are interested in an education (I don't mean that literally :rolleyes: ) visit another team's cite and engage/initiate some of the dialogue that you've become accustomed to; go to the Eagles cite (I'm there, I'm on Extremeskins, and some other location -- it's called being versatile)
I'm sure you then get a better understanding of what a troll really is. We (yes "we" because I'm an official member of this cite -- therefore if the mod-squad felt that I was a troll "D" I'd have been gone a Long time ago -- ask the "H-Man" ;)

Here's the point, there are Dalley fans that have good football saavy; then there's you. Your posts are nothing but nonsensical jabberwacky! Is there something worse than a Troll? Hello? Here's just one more caveat to make my point --- I hope dalley beats the socks off of the gnats (SIC). "SIC does Not mean ill "D-Boy."

Making up words now are we?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
If that is a real word:

1: :eek:

2: The English language is plummeting into the abyss

I kind of like the sound of the word....it has a naughty ring to it :p

AJM1613

Reaction score
RW31 said:

Damn! Good thing for you I havn't checked this thread in a few days. :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Damn! Good thing for you I havn't checked this thread in a few days. :D
Good call ajm...although the giants got some breaks by the officials, it is no excuse for getting killed at home...

AJM1613

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Good call ajm...although the giants got some breaks by the officials, it is no excuse for getting killed at home...

Seriously though your team isn't that bad...even though every time I go over to the "Cowboys Zone" forum I can here lots of tiny splashes, Cowboy fans jumping ship.

You lost two two teams that both have 1 loss, both losses to (according to you) the best team in the NFC.

It's not like you lost two too the Browns and Commanders...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Seriously though your team isn't that bad...even though every time I go over to the "Cowboys Zone" forum I can here lots of tiny splashes, Cowboy fans jumping ship.

You lost two two teams that both have 1 loss, both losses to (according to you) the best team in the NFC.

It's not like you lost two too the Browns and Commanders...
Th eagles are the best in the nfc, I never said the giants were...

AJM1613

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Th eagles are the best in the nfc, I never said the giants were...

You misunderstood what I said.

The Giants' and Vikings' only losses came to us.