The Giants are better than the Cowboys

KaiserSoze

Reaction score
junk said:
Don't be afraid to threaten the Eagles troll ^ either.

Ha ha...

Give this Giants guy a chance. He could be a member of the family in no time just like AJM.

HAMMERHEAD

Reaction score
Duane said:
I think it's obvious that deep down you're a troll and if you get out of line I'll ban you quicker than you can blink. The last Giants fan that posted smack was banned in about five minutes. Keep it civil and you're welcome here but don't expect to come onto our turf and piss on it without having to pay for it.

I came here to talk football and to express an opinion. If you want to make trouble, that's your call. Read my post again. It's my opinion based on observations of the season thus far. No harm intended.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
HAMMERHEAD said:
I came here to talk football and to express an opinion. If you want to make trouble, that's your call. Read my post again. It's my opinion based on observations of the season thus far. No harm intended.

You come off as ignorant when you say Ill tip my hat to your tea m when you beat us in your house and you call that an upset. Dallas is better, they are the favorites, there wont be an upset.

HAMMERHEAD

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
QB - push. warner hasn't proved anything.
RB - Giants
FB - Cowboys
WR - Cowboys. You've got to be kidding yourself if you think Toomer, Hilliard and Carter are better than Key, Glenn and Bryant.
TE - Giants
OL - Cowboys

Defense, every single player except for Strahan - Cowboys

ST - Cowboys

Coach - Cowboys. How many people ever say Coughlin is the best in the nfl? He's damn good, but he can't even keep his players in check. BP hands down.

QB - Warner has shown game management, pocket presence, awareness of pressure, accuracy and leadership that gives him an edge over Vinny (who I like, but will be forced into bad decisions)

WR - Push - Toomer, Hilliard and Carter are an equal combination when compared to the Cowboys. I didn't say they were better. You are over-rating Keyshawn and under-rating the Giants WRs, IMO.

Defense - Hand, Robbins, Joseph, Umenyiora, Washington and Strahan have become a very potent DL rotation. Barrett Green is a flat out stud at LB. The "Wills" outclass Newman and that rookie.

Coaching staff - Giants - I didn't say HC, I think the Giants have assembled a top 5 staff. Tim Lewis knows how to bring it.

HAMMERHEAD

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
You come off as ignorant when you say Ill tip my hat to your tea m when you beat us in your house and you call that an upset. Dallas is better, they are the favorites, there wont be an upset.

It's all about observations. The Giants have improved every week and absolutely dominated Green Bay. The Cowboys can't seem to muster a running game and won 2 squeakers to supposedly inferior teams. I see the Giants as being better than the Cowboys. If the better team loses, regardless of where, it's an upset. Call it ignorance if you want.

HAMMERHEAD

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
LMAO. The Giants O-Line is pathetic. Their LBs arent even close to ours. Coaching staff? We have Parcells, you dont. We win. WR is no push buddy. Geez, if your gonna be a troll at least try and act somewhat intelligent.

The OL has protected Warner to the tune of a 93.8 passer rating and 900+ yards while also opening holes for Tiki's 455 yards and a 6.2 YPC avg. How is Dallas' running game these days?

You will be introduced to Carlos Emmons and Barrett Green this Sunday.

The Giants coaching staff will have this team ready. Parcells called Coughlin the best coach he's ever worked with.

This should be a very good game. Your team could get it, if the ball bounces your way a few times (or an official makes a few mistakes). It should be close.

AJM1613

Reaction score
I noticed something a few weeks ago, those position to position ranks don't work.

This is how I think it works out:

QB: Giants
HB: Giants
FB/WR3: Cowboys
TE: Giants
WR1: Giants
WR2: Giants
LT: Cowboys
LG: Cowboys
OC: Cowboys
RG: Giants
RT: Giants

RDE: Giants
RDT/NT: Giants
LDT/DT: Cowboys
LDE: Giants
SAM: Giants
MLB: Cowboys
WIL/NCB: Giants
RCB: Cowboys
LCB: Giants
FS: Cowboys
SS: Giants

K: Giants
P: Cowboys

Out of the 24 positions, Giants win 15-9 (62.5% to 37.5%)

Bias? I don't think so, I am far from a Giants fan.

There are certain positions that matter more to a football team than others (LT over any offensive line position, QB over any position) and certain players that are significantly better than their counter part (Williams over Alexander, Barber over George, Nguyen over Kevin Lewis, Adams over Petigout, Strahan over Ellis, ect...).

I do thinks the Giants are the better team, but not by a 25% margin...

By the way, I was being sarcastic when I said I would shut up. ;)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
I noticed something a few weeks ago, those position to position ranks don't work.

This is how I think it works out:

QB: Giants
HB: Giants
FB/WR3: Cowboys
TE: Giants
WR1: Giants
WR2: Giants
LT: Cowboys
LG: Cowboys
OC: Cowboys
RG: Giants
RT: Giants

RDE: Giants
RDT/NT: Giants
LDT/DT: Cowboys
LDE: Giants
SAM: Giants
MLB: Cowboys
WIL/NCB: Giants
RCB: Cowboys
LCB: Giants
FS: Cowboys
SS: Giants

K: Giants
P: Cowboys

Out of the 24 positions, Giants win 15-9 (62.5% to 37.5%)

Bias? I don't think so, I am far from a Giants fan.

There are certain positions that matter more to a football team than others (LT over any offensive line position, QB over any position) and certain players that are significantly better than their counter part (Williams over Alexander, Barber over George, Nguyen over Kevin Lewis, Adams over Petigout, Strahan over Ellis, ect...).

I do thinks the Giants are the better team, but not by a 25% margin...

By the way, I was being sarcastic when I said I would shut up. ;)
I think there is some bias by the fact that you don't like us and would say anything to make us mad (do it all the time at extremeskins).

AJM1613

Reaction score
RW31 said:
I think there is some bias by the fact that you don't like us and would say anything to make us mad (do it all the time at extremeskins).

Not true...

I have nothing wrong with most of you, if I did, why would I post here?

I can understand why you do it all the time at ES...Art :mad:

I'm serious with what I just said...

G_Greyhame

Reaction score
This game comes down to how well our offensive and defensive lines play. On defense, we can't let Warner sit back and pick us apart. We must pressure him. He's a sitting duck back there and he must be harrassed the whole game. I don't see Barber as being any more of a factor for them than Portis was. We handled Portis for the most part.

On offense, it's real simple, pass protection.

Boring, obvious observations yes. Yet, they're also the keys to beating an inferior opponent.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hammerhead: What good is Tiki if he can't run against a pretty stingy defense? And as far as Warner goes, he has been a nice surprise, but he has yet to face the Cowboys defensively. Gonna have to say it, but the Cowboy's defense is settling in nicely. You guys beat up on a fumble happy Packer's team with no Brett Favre who missed 7/8 of the game. And their defense, well, let's just say they aren't top 10 material.

Oh and better coaching staff? :eek: The nerve to come in here and say better coaching staff? PUH-LEEZE! Who was at Cowboy's training camp last year helping Parcells out? Oh yeah, that was Coughlin who didn't have a job. Better re-analyze that one.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Fletch said:
Hammerhead: What good is Tiki if he can't run against a pretty stingy defense? And as far as Warner goes, he has been a nice surprise, but he has yet to face the Cowboys defensively. Gonna have to say it, but the Cowboy's defense is settling in nicely. You guys beat up on a fumble happy Packer's team with no Brett Favre who missed 7/8 of the game. And their defense, well, let's just say they aren't top 10 material.

Oh and better coaching staff? :eek: The nerve to come in here and say better coaching staff? PUH-LEEZE! Who was at Cowboy's training camp last year helping Parcells out? Oh yeah, that was Coughlin who didn't have a job. Better re-analyze that one.
I love that official stat, 7/8 of the game LOL ;)

Anyway, Tiki worries me because he has always been a thorn in our side. But Warner doesnt scare me at all.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
I also would add that the giants didn't DOMINATE the packers, the way I see it was they both played pretty poorly. GB especially without Farve.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Not true...

I have nothing wrong with most of you, if I did, why would I post here?

I can understand why you do it all the time at ES...Art :mad:

I'm serious with what I just said...
Glad to know im not the only one that will do anything to smite that guy;)