The Giants smell blood

jwitten82

Reaction score
I expect Dallas to absolutely destroy the Giants, but you're right, they have an opportunity to send our season into a downward spiral, but I dont think they have the talent to pull that off.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
As much as I think this team stinks, Dak is 12-2 in his career vs Giants. And those 2 losses came his rookie year.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Our team is wounded and NY probably sees the this game as their best chance to get one over us. We need to win this game and we need to shut up those loser Giants fans. Win this game and get to 2-2 and better yet it’s hitting those Giants fans with a haymaker!! A loss here and we lose more than this game. We lose our dignity!
Fee-fi-fo-fum

LysleE

Reaction score
The only thing a win against the Giants will do is stop the bleeding; there is no dignity to be gained…that was lost against Green Bay in the playoffs on a national stage.
And Jerry did nothing about it implicitly saying it’s okay to perform in some slipshod manner with no negative ramifications.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The giants 100% smell blood

And they have absolutely no power to do anything about it. This is the easiest game of your schedule. Enjoy the week and being back to .500. Why is everyone fretting about this?
Shut up man, I used to respect your commentary, but you are becoming a troll now.
Most of us already know our team stinks at this point.