The Giants smell blood

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Our team is wounded and NY probably sees the this game as their best chance to get one over us. We need to win this game and we need to shut up those loser Giants fans. Win this game and get to 2-2 and better yet it’s hitting those Giants fans with a haymaker!! A loss here and we lose more than this game. We lose our dignity!
Every team wants to play the Cowboys now.
We are a wounded horse waiting to be put down.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Giants are scrubs, but they should target Nabors 15 times, at least, and run Singletary left n right...then maybe they have a shot.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Wow, this thread surprises me. I remember how high I was for last year’s home opener at MetLife and your boys kicked my boys all over the field. Danny Dimes got sacked a million times, plenty of turnovers, no defense, plenty of injuries, and bad coaching.
In fact, it seems to me when your boys play my boys, it is practically an automatic win for your boys. So I really don’t understand any Cowboy fan showing fear or anxiety about this game.

Not to mention, NY has two of their better secondary guys out in Dru Phillips and Adoree Jackson. I don’t even know who replaces them, but what I do know is your CD and your TE will be ballin all day long. Your boys may not run very well, but Dak and your receivers sure know how to run. Dak should get a minimum 300 yards passing and probably closer to 400. And as you know, Danny Dimes will be Danny Dimes, and choke under pressure from your front 7. It should be ugly. Plus, I think your DC has figured out- he better double on Nabers, so I think he will only have okay numbers, unlike his last two weeks.

I know teams have run well against you but I don’t think Singletary or the back ups will be that significant…just okay. No, it will all come down to Danny Dimes and can our defense restrain the great Dak Prescott. Now I know some of you guys don’t like Dak, but I would be very glad to trade you straight up- Jones for Dak and even take his higher salary.

Cowboys 30
Giants 17

K

ps…..I sure hope I’m wrong.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Our team is wounded and NY probably sees the this game as their best chance to get one over us. We need to win this game and we need to shut up those loser Giants fans. Win this game and get to 2-2 and better yet it’s hitting those Giants fans with a haymaker!! A loss here and we lose more than this game. We lose our dignity!
We always play our division tough. This could be a night to get our team back on track. We need confidence. Go out and play hard.