The Giants smell blood

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Our team is wounded and NY probably sees the this game as their best chance to get one over us. We need to win this game and we need to shut up those loser Giants fans. Win this game and get to 2-2 and better yet it’s hitting those Giants fans with a haymaker!! A loss here and we lose more than this game. We lose our dignity!
I'd be pissed off too if I had to wear those butt ugly uniforms.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Our team is wounded and NY probably sees the this game as their best chance to get one over us. We need to win this game and we need to shut up those loser Giants fans. Win this game and get to 2-2 and better yet it’s hitting those Giants fans with a haymaker!! A loss here and we lose more than this game. We lose our dignity!
I'd actually be concerned if I was a Giants fan. Few expected this team to suck. Kind of like I didn't like the fact the Ravens were 0-2. Backs against the wall is dangerous.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
G men will be bringing their best guaranteed mi amigo.
Cowboys are the favorite NFL punching bag at this point, why wouldn't you want to punch the Cowboys when they are down like the clown.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't really know, but your posts makes me think you are. I don't like Jerry and I don't like this team and it's supposed leader.

Now, where is that dang bandwagon?
So why are you even posting?

rambo2

Reaction score
They smell the blood of their own coach.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Vegas has us favored by 6 vs. the Giants -- obviously, they ignored the game we lost to the Ravens. Let's hope they're right in doing so. ;)

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This year is Topsy turvy.

Don't just look at the Giants...and think "oh, it's JUST the Giants"

We saw Washington Monday. The Vikings are probably the hottest NFC team right now. The VIKINGS. The 9ers are scrambling. The Bengals are 0-3. The Saints are good. The Seahawks are 3-0.

We don't know what the Giants are....except we BETTER know this: they are an NFL team with a bunch of professional football players on it, and if we don't play our very best they absolutely could beat us. In fact, even if we play well they could beat us. Don't take anything for granted this year

Blitzen

Reaction score
The giants 100% smell blood

And they have absolutely no power to do anything about it. This is the easiest game of your schedule. Enjoy the week and being back to .500. Why is everyone fretting about this?

Yup-this is a 20+ point beatdown of the pathetic Giants to gain positive momentum again.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
ahh... they smell Blood. The powerful Giants are coming..... smh

They may win... anything is possible in the NFL.

Blitzen

Reaction score
ahh... they smell Blood. The powerful Giants are coming..... smh

They may win... anything is possible in the NFL.

Cowboys will romp. Giants have zero chance of winning this game. Trevor Lance could play and the Cowboys would still romp.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, beating the Giants isn't going to regain dignity....after the gutless performances of the past couple of games and the extremely gutless performance of the playoff game. They can regain a little confidence and momentum, but dignity? That is something that can't be won just by beating a team they have dominated so often lately.

Agree strongly

Darkhound

Reaction score
Winning this game will be the "norm" of what this 30 year old mediocre team has been doing.

Hadenough

Reaction score
You do realize Dak has beaten the Giants in his sleep. But man that would be sweet if the Giants put it on the Cowboys. They just don't have any weapons except for that rookie WR who is the next Jefferson.