The Giants winning today

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I give them even odds to win @ home vs Seattle, Tampa Bay, Arizona, or Rams.
Yeah I would not put money on it. Giants are not a good football team. AT ALL. That's not to say they aren't playing better than us because they are and probably playing better than anyone in the NFC East. But let's don't kid ourselves. Today was a fluke win for them. They are not better than the Seahawks.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I thought NY offensive calls were aggressive on their last drive killing the clock.
More referring to them kicking the field goal on 4th and 1 to make the already two score game a two score game. Garrett did well running the offense in the fourth quarter with that sorry group of personnel on the field.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
However you want to look at it. There are zero names on that Giants Defense. They have no more talent on D than Dallas has. Yet they play well.

This goes to my original point. This Cowboys team plays like absolute crap every week. It's sickening how bad we are- especially on Defense.
Ehh you may not know the names of their defensive players but there are definitely some names over there. Leonard Williams, Blake Martinez for sure.....Giants have did well on defense. Sucks to say. The only difference between there defense and ours is its not full of overhyped players the media and fans have overrated. Those guys have earned it. At least this year.

Motorola

Reaction score
Highlights how atrocious the Cowboys have played this season in all facets, and how woefully prepared to compete they have been through 11 contests.

A lousy 2019 team, and a team that lost it's first 5 games.

The Giants lost their best player, lost their QB, and with minimal offensive weapons kept playing and just easily beat a Super Bowl contender with an MVP candidate QB.

If the Giants get in to the post season (they are now very likely to do so): they will win at least 1 game.

Great job 2020 Cowboys. Perhaps the most worthless team in franchise history.
NO -the 2019 team was far more worthless.
6-4, 1st place NFC East at the time -- then went 2-4 the last third of the season.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
amazing how that giants defense can shut the Seahawks...but our defense couldn't even stop Wilson from throwing 6 TDs.

If Dallas had even a terrible defense...instead of an historically terrible defense...the Cowboys would have more at least 2 more games (Seattle and Browns) and would STILL be in prime position.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
However you want to look at it. There are zero names on that Giants Defense. They have no more talent on D than Dallas has. Yet they play well.

This goes to my original point. This Cowboys team plays like absolute crap every week. It's sickening how bad we are- especially on Defense.
Maybe to the average fan. But they have much more talent than Dallas defensively. Only a fan that knows nothing about football would say that.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I think this almost guarantees us a top 5-10 pick, even if we win a couple games. With a couple decent free agent signings on defense and a true shutdown CB with first rounder, we can turn this thing around. Philly looks like a dumpster fire.

Gotta have a consistent pass rush, any CB will get beat without that.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
when will you Garrett homies learn?

:facepalm:
I had my doubts as well but this years results speak for themself.

Garrett proving to be the best puppet we’ve had this era. And maybe he was making the most of the situation he had?

Sydla

Reaction score
Don’t fall for this. This type of winning games ugly like this is unsustainable. Yeah the Giants play hard but how they are winning games is not something you can count on week to week.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He obviously isn’t looking like the core problem many were tagging him for here.

And it’s looking like he’ll be a HC again probably sooner than later.

Giants offense is one of the worst in the NFL. No surprise there as your hero sucks at his job.

What was our record the last time Garrett lost his starting QB in Dallas? Top 4 pick in the draft? And he didnt have all the other injuries we have had this year.

The horrid Garrett would have folded like a cheap suit. I doubt we win one game with Garrett as our coach.

What pathetic franchise is going to hire a loser like Garrett to run their team? No one.

You were wrong before, I guess you like to say the same dumb things despite looking silly for doing it.

But hey, at least IDGIOT agrees with you. Its not like you two Garrett lovers havent been the two most dead wrong posters over the last 10 years. :muttley:

Last edited: