The Giants winning today

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Williams and Ryan are as good or better than any defensive players we have. Their big guys up front are excellent and martinez is having a fantastic year. They have better players and coaching on defense. Plus most importantly it appears their players care about football and are interested in playing football.
Their DL is much better than ours. Williams, Lawrence, Tomlinson are all very good. Martinez is much better than Jaylon. Bradbury is head and shoulders above anything we have at CB. And, they have much more talent than we do at safety. Cowboys fans are delusional. We have Lawrence, LVE , and maybe Diggs. Everything else is average to trash.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Giants offense is one of the worst in the NFL. No surprise there as your hero sucks at his job.

What was our record the last time Garrett lost his starting QB in Dallas? Top 4 pick in the draft? And he didnt have all the other injuries we have had this year.

The horrid Garrett would have folded like a cheap suit. I doubt we win one game with Garrett as our coach.

What pathetic franchise is going to hire a loser like Garrett to run their team? No one.

But hey, at least IDGIOT agrees with you. Its not like you two Garrett lovers havent been the two most dead wrong posters over the last 10 years. :muttley:
He certainly wouldnt have with our defense.

That’s definitely the difference and basically only way you win without your QB or a suitable backup.

This years Cowboy results certainly would support our issues were deeper than our coaching.

Garrett is looking like one of the better HC’s for Cowboys this era. Definitely the best puppet. Assuming you are using results.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Giants offense is one of the worst in the NFL. No surprise there as your hero sucks at his job.

What was our record the last time Garrett lost his starting QB in Dallas? Top 4 pick in the draft? And he didnt have all the other injuries we have had this year.

The horrid Garrett would have folded like a cheap suit. I doubt we win one game with Garrett as our coach.

What pathetic franchise is going to hire a loser like Garrett to run their team? No one.

But hey, at least IDGIOT agrees with you. Its not like you two Garrett lovers havent been the two most dead wrong posters over the last 10 years. :muttley:

umm the last time Dallas lost its starting qb it went 13-3.

Try again.

the confidence with which you always scream your non factual crap at people is entertaining though.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
He obviously isn’t looking like the core problem many were tagging him for here.

And it’s looking like he’ll be a HC again probably sooner than later.
he had 10 years here he failed good for him if he has success jerry jones sucks and as long as he is gm for the cowboys they will still suck

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Highlights how atrocious the Cowboys have played this season in all facets, and how woefully prepared to compete they have been through 11 contests.

A lousy 2019 team, and a team that lost it's first 5 games.

The Giants lost their best player, lost their QB, and with minimal offensive weapons kept playing and just easily beat a Super Bowl contender with an MVP candidate QB.

If the Giants get in to the post season (they are now very likely to do so): they will win at least 1 game.

Great job 2020 Cowboys. Perhaps the most worthless team in franchise history.
Giants and the Football Team have had years of top 5 selections. The players finally popped but I am not afraid of them in the future. This is best thing that can happen to our franchise. Danny Dimes is still a turnover machine and they almost lost to a team that is clearly tanking last week. When they play the Bucs in the first round in the playoffs they will get blown off the field.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
he had 10 years here he failed good for him if he has success jerry jones sucks and as long as he is gm for the cowboys they will still suck
Perhaps we need to define sucking cause Garrett had as much or more success this era than several other Cowboy HC’s.

I would agree however that the core issue is Jethro and the root of the bar being lowered. That’s on him not Jason.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Yeah I would not put money on it. Giants are not a good football team. AT ALL. That's not to say they aren't playing better than us because they are and probably playing better than anyone in the NFC East. But let's don't kid ourselves. Today was a fluke win for them. They are not better than the Seahawks.

The Giants are improving every week. People in here that really believed the Seahawks were Super Bowl contenders need a reality check. With that D they aren’t going anywhere and they are fortunate as they should have a worse win loss record. I can see the Giants winning a home playoff game and from there who knows. That D is legit and can keep they in a game.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Giants and the Football Team have had years of top 5 selections. The players finally popped but I am not afraid of them in the future. This is best thing that can happen to our franchise. Danny Dimes is still a turnover machine and they almost lost to a team that is clearly tanking last week. When they play the Bucs in the first round in the playoffs they will get blown off the field.

they had a lead a few weeks ago on Tampa and lost on the final drive. there is no reason to think in a possible cold weather game in NY the giants could not play good defense again against them and have a shot. Jones has completely turned his season around recently. He looked to me early in the year like he didnt know the offense and the last few weeks he has looked like a different player.

this giants team had the ball to go down and beat the rams late earlier in the year and couldn't do it so playing any of these teams in a weather game at home should skew the giants into being in the game at the minimum.

also which top five defensive players have they taken?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
umm the last time Dallas lost its starting qb it went 13-3.

Try again.

the confidence with which you always scream your non factual crap at people is entertaining though.
Even in 2015 when we had the likes of Cassel and Weeden, if we’d had a defense like NY has we’d of won a few games.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Even in 2015 when we had the likes of Cassel and Weeden, if we’d had a defense like NY has we’d of won a few games.

the defense was good in 2015. They lost because they could not score. Losing Romo, Bryant, Murray and Leary was just to much to overcome with backups that year on offense. Then randle was allowed to cause a locker room problem that made things worse along with Greg Hardy. that is on the owner.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
However you want to look at it. There are zero names on that Giants Defense. They have no more talent on D than Dallas has. Yet they play well.

This goes to my original point. This Cowboys team plays like absolute crap every week. It's sickening how bad we are- especially on Defense.
The Giants have a better secondary, defensive line and linebackers then we do. Our defense talent wise is one of the worst in the league. We have two maybe 3 keepers on our defense the Giants have about 7/8.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Giants are improving every week. People in here that really believed the Seahawks were Super Bowl contenders need a reality check. With that D they aren’t going anywhere and they are fortunate as they should have a worse win loss record. I can see the Giants winning a home playoff game and from there who knows. That D is legit and can keep they in a game.
I don' think the Seahawks were Super Bowl Contenders I just don't think the Giants are either lol. It was a bad game by the Seahawks. No doubt. Giants defense may be legit but its a fluke win. Until proven otherwise.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

The Giants have Brady’s number they are not beating the Giants.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He certainly wouldnt have with our defense.

That’s definitely the difference and basically only way you win without your QB or a suitable backup.

This years Cowboy results certainly would support our issues were deeper than our coaching.

Garrett is looking like one of the better HC’s for Cowboys this era. Definitely the best puppet. Assuming you are using results.

Garretts legacy is set in stone. Just another pathetic loser puppet in a bygone 25 year era of lost Cowboys football.

The only thing that makes Garrett unique is that he had overall more talent then any of them and had 10 years of failure when others had only a few each.

I will leave laughable low standard apologists like you to haggle over which loser puppet was better than the other. For most of us, they all sucked.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don' think the Seahawks were Super Bowl Contenders I just don't think the Giants are either lol. It was a bad game by the Seahawks. No doubt. Giants defense may be legit but its a fluke win. Until proven otherwise.

Agreed, Seahawks win 9 out of 10 times. But it does show how a good defense can keep you in a game.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
they had a lead a few weeks ago on Tampa and lost on the final drive. there is no reason to think in a possible cold weather game in NY the giants could not play good defense again against them and have a shot. Jones has completely turned his season around recently. He looked to me early in the year like he didnt know the offense and the last few weeks he has looked like a different player.

this giants team had the ball to go down and beat the rams late earlier in the year and couldn't do it so playing any of these teams in a weather game at home should skew the giants into being in the game at the minimum.

also which top five defensive players have they taken?
The Giants have gotten hot because the beat up on the NFC East. They pulled in upset today on a team that just played on Monday night on the East coast. We will see how good they are when they play teams fighting for their playoff lives like their next two opponents Arizona and Cleveland. To answer you final question the traded with the Jets to get a top 5 player who is there best defensive player and they paid a premium price for their best linebacker and defensive back. Their defensive line is filled with first and second round picks.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
the defense was good in 2015. They lost because they could not score. Losing Romo, Bryant, Murray and Leary was just to much to overcome with backups that year on offense. Then randle was allowed to cause a locker room problem that made things worse along with Greg Hardy. that is on the owner.
They did have trouble scoring but when they did have some success like in two OT games against Egirls and Saints defense couldn’t make a stop. With a top 10 defense that team could have won 6 or 7 games. But I’d agree with the rest.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Highlights how atrocious the Cowboys have played this season in all facets, and how woefully prepared to compete they have been through 11 contests.

A lousy 2019 team, and a team that lost it's first 5 games.

The Giants lost their best player, lost their QB, and with minimal offensive weapons kept playing and just easily beat a Super Bowl contender with an MVP candidate QB.

If the Giants get in to the post season (they are now very likely to do so): they will win at least 1 game.

Great job 2020 Cowboys. Perhaps the most worthless team in franchise history.

Nah, it just shows how awesome Garrett is.