The ginger and the clapping

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I know it is silly and irrational for it to bother me so much but when he is doing it after a bad play I just want to smack the freckles off his face and yell... STOP IT

Its not silly. Its starting to piss me off. Im sick to death of it.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
He might clap too much, but no coach in the league can toss the challenge flag like Red . . . . . . .:D

ku-xlarge.gif

Or smack a guys butt . . . . .

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21836-1387158250-27.gif

Or smile

797093681.gif

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Honestly at this point I liken his clap clap clap positive attitude to the participation trophy in sports these days. It great to be positive but you're not really helping with it. Sometimes angry and displeasure are good things! Especially in sports. Your mind games are not work JG. Enough is enough.

Tommy

Reaction score
Well....so.. what level of sun screen do you use...bump it up to 50?... sorry to hurt your feelings fella..

If JG was gay would homosexual jokes toward him be appropriate on this forum? Serious question for you.

I'm trying to determine what level of dumb you are.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
You brought up a Chinese guy and racist jokes... I remembered a story about two friends of mine.. thought I'd share...
Point is we became friends because nobody had to be uptight about the bs that separates people who may look
Different.

But you sure did chime in to take up for BP all the while trying to rail on me, hoping for more
Well....so.. what level of sun screen do you use...bump it up to 50?... sorry to hurt your feelings fella..

All in stride bro.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I wish he'd wear a cap, but I guess he likes to let the ginger locks flow. #closecroppedthough

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What's with your ginger talk? I've let it slide several times. Being that I'm a red head, I think you need to quit that ****! Doubt you could lay a hand on me.

Just because somebody looks different from the rest of the minions, don't give you the right to call someone out based on hair color, skin, etc.

For some reason, today was the day that it pissed me off!

Fletch you soul-less Ginger you! Got nothin but love for ya buddy! It's ok to be different it just makes you unique. One of my best friends is a soul-less ginger and he calls me a dirty wop. It's all done with love my brother! You're just pumped up because you're sick of this team. We feel you brotha

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Let's not even start on their injuries on defense. There are teams winning games with critical injuries. Only the Cowboys close shop due to one player. I don't think Dez would have made much of a difference out there today.

Amen

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Fletch you soul-less Ginger you! Got nothin but love for ya buddy! It's ok to be different it just makes you unique. One of my best friends is a soul-less ginger and he calls me a dirty wop. It's all done with love my brother! You're just pumped up because you're sick of this team. We feel you brotha

Yeah. Had we won, doubt I would've said anything. I kept my mouth shut over and over. I'm done with the argument. It got to me. That's what pisses me off the most. I'm the most laid back dude their is, and it got to me. Lol

Oh well. Thanks CowboyStar88. Appreciate
the back handed kindness from ya. Lol Seriously, you're a good dude.

On to the Seattle game! Yikes.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yeah. Had we won, doubt I would've said anything. I kept my mouth shut over and over. I'm done with the argument. It got to me. That's what pisses me off the most. I'm the most laid back dude their is, and it got to me. Lol

Oh well. Thanks CowboyStar88. Appreciate
the back handed kindness from ya. Lol Seriously, you're a good dude.

On to the Seattle game! Yikes.

:thumbup:

RoboQB

Reaction score
If JG was gay would homosexual jokes toward him be appropriate on this forum? Serious question for you.

I'm trying to determine what level of dumb you are.

Smarter than you on my worst day.... someone expressed frustration over a coach's actions on the sideline.
Another person took it personally... even challenging him to a physical confrontation... I simply quoted Sargent Hulka
by saying "lighten up, Francis"... it is my favorite quote to use when people get sensitive..... now you're comparing having
red hair and freckled skin to being gay...... like I said, on my worst day.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I know it is silly and irrational for it to bother me so much but when he is doing it after a bad play I just want to smack the freckles off his face and yell... STOP IT

In fairness, he is just trying to keep morale up.

RoboQB

Reaction score
But you sure did chime in to take up for BP all the while trying to rail on me, hoping for more

All in stride bro.

Wasn't trying to rail on you... amazingly, I quote a blip from the movie Stripes and tell a story about a couple
buddies of mine and your friend, airbag, and yourself make me out to be a racist... smh... only on the internet, I guess.
Well, no harm intended... apologies... be sure to stay out of the sun..... okay, I just had to try one more... that's the last one.
No more jokes... Good day.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
The fact is there's a time to clap and give your team that positive uplifting clap and praise. Losing 3 games in a row, on the verge of 4 in a row due to extremely poor mental errors in 3 of the 4 games is not a time to be clapping. After that STs TD, that is the time to gather everyone on the team around and really lay into them. Tell them to pull their heads out. Tell them if they don't want it, somebody sitting on the bench damn sure does.