The Great Zeke!

Haimerej

Reaction score
Really? Is that why Pollard had better YPC than Zeke in every game he played? Oh that’s right, can’t use stats. I could probably tell you Pollard is faster and you would ask me if I clocked him. Nothing is good enough for you, you just talk in circles and throw shade. About time to ignore you. Later dude.

Pollard does appear to be faster. But that doesn't make him better.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'd respect criticism for Zeke more if the person behind it could freely criticizes their favorite player when he sucks as well, instead of always pointing elsewhere.

aria

Reaction score
I'd respect criticism for Zeke more if the person behind it could freely criticizes their favorite player when he sucks as well, instead of always pointing elsewhere.
Kinda hard for me to criticize one of the best TE’s in NFL history but I was very unhappy about his decision to go to Cabo during the playoff bye and was unhappy with his fumble last week. I guess I could criticize his booth work a little.

Cmac

Reaction score
Who needs a RB that needs everything perfect around him? LOL

This game proves that Zeke is average and should be paid like an average back.

Zeke needs a pro bowl Oline and Mahones at QB or he's average.

Pollard for 500k is the better option.
You've got your Dak description up by mistake. Trying to help you out. Surely you're describing Dak…..right?....I hope.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe some fool like you would give us a 3rd rounder for the HOF women beating drunk. Lol

Can you and your clique prove he beat anyone? Your cliques hate has nothing to do with his play on the field, you are envious of his lifestyle.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kinda hard for me to criticize one of the best TE’s in NFL history but I was very unhappy about his decision to go to Cabo during the playoff bye and was unhappy with his fumble last week. I guess I could criticize his booth work a little.

I find this interesting.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Can you and your clique prove he beat anyone? Your cliques hate has nothing to do with his play on the field, you are envious of his lifestyle.
Lol......lifestyle?

Maybe you are buddy.

He’s a selfish, drunk, immature idiot that beats women.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nothing you mentioned has a thing to do with football. Pull your pants up, your bias is showing.

Lol....never said it had to do with football.

I’m also not impressed with his play in the field.

Does that make you mad?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
So here is the guy that the offense is supposed to run through. Here is the guy that we couldnt live without. Here is the guy that Dak couldnt function without. The unstoppable "best RB in the NFL".

Im just wondering when he is going to show up.

First 3 games was all Dak and the passing game. 4th game they put it in Zeke's hands and he folded up like a cheap suit. Worst game of his life.

Is this the guy that is going to lead us to a championship?

We should have let him rot in Cabo. This team needs a run stuffing DT and a ball hawking safety.

Dont agree.

Seriously.

Zeke isn't the problem. Not even close.

Shane612

Reaction score
He looks out of shape to me....gained a few pounds.
Felix Jones gained a few pounds in his fourth off season, and he was never the same.

sacase

Reaction score
Ya'll really bashing Zeke in this turd that the offense laid? He was far from the problem.

aria

Reaction score
Ya'll really bashing Zeke in this turd that the offense laid? He was far from the problem.
Nah, I’ve bashed him since draft day. I think if had his old speed he could have made that turn in the red zone and scored and if he wasn’t lazy he could have at least made a cut or tried a stiff arm. Pollard probably would have scored on speed alone.

New Orleans game is another story. When he demands to be paid as the top RB in the league he better play like it and be a difference maker, 1.9 ypc with a critical fumble doesn’t cut. Every game but one, which was close, Pollard has had a better YPC average although he did have slightly less carries in a few games and a lot less in another. Regardless, Pollard is good enough to get it done without paying the diva Ewok top money. This will haunt us for years.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nah, I’ve bashed him since draft day. I think if had his old speed he could have made that turn in the red zone and scored and if he wasn’t lazy he could have at least made a cut or tried a stiff arm. Pollard probably would have scored on speed alone.

New Orleans game is another story. When he demands to be paid as the top RB in the league he better play like it and be a difference maker, 1.9 ypc with a critical fumble doesn’t cut. Every game but one, which was close, Pollard has had a better YPC average although he did have slightly less carries in a few games and a lot less in another. Regardless, Pollard is good enough to get it done without paying the diva Ewok top money. This will haunt us for years.

Your opinion means a lot to Zeke.

IceBowler

Reaction score
I see the OL isn't wiping people out like back in the day ... and that certainly plays a huge part of what's wrong with the running game.
But - Zeke not only looks slow .. he is slow .. significantly slower than before he got paid.

This isn't a Zeke-Bash. This just means I have eyes and actually watch the games.