The Great Zeke!

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Really? Where was he against the Rams when it mattered? Where was he against the Saints. Pollard got 100+ yards against Miami but people only want to talk about how great Zeke was in that game and against other piss poor run defenses.

I’m sure he’ll have another great game against GB’s pathetic run defense, as would Pollard if given the chance, and then we’ll hear how great Zeke is but when he lays another egg against the next game against a good run defense comes along his supporters will ignore it and point to games like the Packers, Giants and Miami.
He's still worth it. If we didn't pay him someone else would have. I see the point you are making but he still got paid no matter how much you disagree.

There are still 12 games left. Let's see how things pan out.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Every sign I've seen from Zeke since before he came into the NFL told me the only thing he cares about is money. Have yet to see anything to change that opinion.

Cmac

Reaction score
As for the Role Models spill on this thread:
Not a good one Dak because your Attack dog bites people off your property.
JWitt….not a good role model for going to Cabo during the playoffs and now returning to undermine TE development again.
SLee…..not a good role model......you talked of accountability, but your play has diminished due to the frequent injuries, making you unaccountable.
JG....not a good role model.....you undermined Wade...threw T.O. under the bus....and ain't won anything. No one views you as a good coach.
Dez….not a good role model.....you dropped balls, played hurt, and never complained about Cassel & Moore as your QBs, but called out Linehan and that vanilla offense.

aria

Reaction score
He's still worth it. If we didn't pay him someone else would have. I see the point you are making but he still got paid no matter how much you disagree.

There are still 12 games left. Let's see how things pan out.
Just because someone else would pay him doesn’t mean we should have, let them be the idiots. Hope you’re right about the remaining games but Zeke has yet to show he can be a difference maker without a top O line. Ever since college he has been spoiled with good to great lines.

shabazz

Reaction score
Zeke cares about himself and no one else. He's not a role model for a kid to look up to. That's for sure.

That's why when we get a character like Cliff Huxtable from the Cosby show ya really want to warm up to a family man like that. He was truly Americas Dad. Role model for all

Big_D

Reaction score
That's why when we get a character like Cliff Huxtable from the Cosby show ya really want to warm up to a family man like that. He was truly Americas Dad. Role model for all

A pudding pop sounds good right about now.

Cmac

Reaction score
Kudos to the Dallas Cowboy team.....on this board.....we don't even like our own players.....let that sink in.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
They should.....given Zeke and the OL together.....there's some great things going, for the most part....a strength to the team. You lost me on the unanimously part. Lots of haters on the forum about Zeke....i.e. this thread for starters.

There's like three

Roy, Aria, and Nav.... I can't name another

And the last two aren't haters, they just understand Zeke's actual impact

Big_D

Reaction score
It absolutely is not.

of course it is. Players are paid to represent on and off the field. They don't always do that, but teams making trips to hospitals and helping out around the community are all part of what they signed up for. I'm not saying they have to raise other peoples kids, but they are looked upon as role models. It's part of being a professional athlete. So NFL 60 with players running around with kids is a sham. The NFL even sells it. The players hold kids camps every year. I guess it's OK if you want their parents cash.

aria

Reaction score
Kudos to the Dallas Cowboy team.....on this board.....we don't even like our own players.....let that sink in.
Not our fault we don’t like purse carrying entitled punk bully divas and it doesn’t mean we don’t them to do well on game day.

aria

Reaction score
There's like three

Roy, Aria, and Nav.... I can't name another

And the last two aren't haters, they just understand Zeke's actual impact
I actually do hate the guy but that has nothing to do with why I don’t think RB’s are worth the money or high draft picks. I think Barkley is the best RB but still laugh at the Giants for using the second overall pick on him.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
And while at get back some of the OL money too.

For one bad game? Save it. Just realize the OL' MIGHTY Zeke is just another player. Many in here were worried sick because "what to do if Zeke doesn't sign? HE IS THE TEAM? ".. Uh, no he isn't.... Heck, even all the shows were clamoring about this. Now, I get it. Saints are #2 or so in run defense,or, last year they were, but, still starting from last season or so, into this season. Zeke isn't the same. Now, he got paid? He's got no worries, and it shows. Dallas should not have caved.

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
So here is the guy that the offense is supposed to run through. Here is the guy that we couldnt live without. Here is the guy that Dak couldnt function without. The unstoppable "best RB in the NFL".

Im just wondering when he is going to show up.

First 3 games was all Dak and the passing game. 4th game they put it in Zeke's hands and he folded up like a cheap suit. Worst game of his life.

Is this the guy that is going to lead us to a championship?

We should have let him rot in Cabo. This team needs a run stuffing DT and a ball hawking safety.

Tell ya what.

In the Playoff game vs the Rams last season, on 4th and 1 towards the end of the game: Zeke had everybody on the opposing D trying to take him down.

He never quit, he never gave up for a second. And although he didn't get the first down. He was still standing when the whistle blew.

Then after this last game, he blamed himself for a fumble that wasn't a fumble. He never tossed his team under the bus.

He's a stand-up player with talent AND heart. He reminds me of our great running back named Emmitt.

Man, there have been a lot of late hits on our own running back from several of our own fans.

aria

Reaction score
Tell ya what.

In the Playoff game vs the Rams last season, on 4th and 1 towards the end of the game: Zeke had everybody on the opposing D trying to take him down.

He never quit, he never gave up for a second. And although he didn't get the first down. He was still standing when the whistle blew.

Then after this last game, he blamed himself for a fumble that wasn't a fumble. He never tossed his team under the bus.

He's a stand-up player with talent AND heart. He reminds me of our great running back named Emmitt.

Man, there have been a lot of late hits on our own running back from several of our own fans.
Lol, stand up player with talent and heart?

Ever watch the Denver game? Sure looked like he quit to me, specifically on the interception return. He even said as much after the game.

Never tossed his team under the bus?

Ask Urban Meyer about that, I think he would say otherwise after Zeke threw him under the bus by publicly questioning his play calling after they lost.

The guy has been spoiled and entitled his entire life and the few times he’s faced adversity or didn’t get what he wanted he’s acted like the diva brat he is.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Tell ya what.

someone with some sense..:cool:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
TROLL

OLINE was putrid holes all over being gapped by Defenders..our oline couldn't have blocked their way out of a wet paper bag..its all on the field breakdowns all over the league.. The Dline WHOOPED our Oline especially in run blocklng.

cant expect ANY RB to run when the dline and LBs LIVE in the backfield..period..proof is all over the tape and breakdowns..

you are so transparent you hate the guy makes you troll when you use him as a scapegoat..

wasn't a great game by the line OR Zeke but Zeke cant be expected to run when he barely takes handoff and a step and defensed in his space already

Oh the first 3 games Zeke could have had 200 each game , they were CREAM PUFFS thats why Dak looked top 5 now back to 10 real fast with the steady decline from game 1 to Game 4..thats the issue without a RG, Dak has not proven he can carry a team.. 1-8 when zeke gets under 75..huh would have thought the shouldering would be on Dak..he beat up bad teams, that goes for the oline as well, first sign of good team and Moore, dak, the line and yes Zeke couldn't go win it..

Move on with Zeke TROLLING most if us see through it and its not true.. we can revisit after 16 games because that how seasons are judged..

Who needs a RB that needs everything perfect around him? LOL

This game proves that Zeke is average and should be paid like an average back.

Zeke needs a pro bowl Oline and Mahones at QB or he's average.

Pollard for 500k is the better option.