The Great Zeke!

blueblood70

Reaction score
So here is the guy that the offense is supposed to run through. Here is the guy that we couldnt live without. Here is the guy that Dak couldnt function without. The unstoppable "best RB in the NFL".

Im just wondering when he is going to show up.

First 3 games was all Dak and the passing game. 4th game they put it in Zeke's hands and he folded up like a cheap suit. Worst game of his life.

Is this the guy that is going to lead us to a championship?

We should have let him rot in Cabo. This team needs a run stuffing DT and a ball hawking safety.
TROLL

OLINE was putrid holes all over being gapped by Defenders..our oline couldn't have blocked their way out of a wet paper bag..its all on the field breakdowns all over the league.. The Dline WHOOPED our Oline especially in run blocklng.

cant expect ANY RB to run when the dline and LBs LIVE in the backfield..period..proof is all over the tape and breakdowns..

you are so transparent you hate the guy makes you troll when you use him as a scapegoat..

wasn't a great game by the line OR Zeke but Zeke cant be expected to run when he barely takes handoff and a step and defensed in his space already

Oh the first 3 games Zeke could have had 200 each game , they were CREAM PUFFS thats why Dak looked top 5 now back to 10 real fast with the steady decline from game 1 to Game 4..thats the issue without a RG, Dak has not proven he can carry a team.. 1-8 when zeke gets under 75..huh would have thought the shouldering would be on Dak..he beat up bad teams, that goes for the oline as well, first sign of good team and Moore, dak, the line and yes Zeke couldn't go win it..

Move on with Zeke TROLLING most if us see through it and its not true.. we can revisit after 16 games because that how seasons are judged..

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
This, this like the 8th thread on him since the game. Last I checked the OL and QB and WR should take some heat but every other thread Zeke did not do this or that. Well let's see Barry or Emmit line not open some holes for them. For them you could only juke so many defenders.
Yet, Dak gets thrown to the wolves on this page after a loss and that's fine.

Plain and simple. Dallas shouldn't of paid this dude. No way , no how.

Cmac

Reaction score
So here is the guy that the offense is supposed to run through. Here is the guy that we couldnt live without. Here is the guy that Dak couldnt function without. The unstoppable "best RB in the NFL".

Im just wondering when he is going to show up.

First 3 games was all Dak and the passing game. 4th game they put it in Zeke's hands and he folded up like a cheap suit. Worst game of his life.

Is this the guy that is going to lead us to a championship?

We should have let him rot in Cabo. This team needs a run stuffing DT and a ball hawking safety.
Does blocking or lack thereof...….come into your assessment?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Zeke missed all of training camp.

Zeke missed all of preseason.

I’m also disappointed but I’m trying to give him time to catch up.
That ship sailed when I saw the pic of #21 and his agent sitting in the restaurant in Dallas when the Cowboys had already left for Oxnard. You don’t get the luxury of “more time” when you’ve been a greedy narcissist.

Beaker42

Reaction score
It's just the common thing among Cowboys fans. We can really be quite insufferable and I understand why other teams' fans don't like us. It's no coincidence people are targeting 21, 90 and 54. Though 54 gets more of a pass because he's more personable, I guess. It's too early for this BS.

The only things in the last several years I can really complain about with the front office are:
1) Drafting Taco over Watt.
2) Trying to force WR by committee.
3) Hiring Paul Alexander.

So I trust their decision making more than I do the perpetual complainers, tbqh.
Sorry, but you get what 21 and 90 are getting when you’ve held the organization hostage then don’t deliver jack through 4 games. I hate that we paid either one of them.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That’s kind of the opposite of what he did.

Que no?

You're misunderstood. He's a no-show now because he just got paid. He'll reappear when he decides he's underpaid again, probably by week 13 or so, or early next off season. Greedy fool probably feels hes underpaid now if you were to ask him.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
You're misunderstood. He's a no-show now because he just got paid. He'll reappear when he decides he's underpaid again, probably by week 13 or so, or early next off season. Greedy fool probably feels hes underpaid now if you were to ask him.

Didn’t he have his best 3 game start of his career prior to last weeks game?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That was 2 years ago genius. Things are different now. And we have a back that is probably more talented than Zeke playing behind him.

LOL...….and how did the great Zeke look when featured against a REAL defense? Like a turd.

Had we put the game in the hands of Dak, we win that game by 10 points minimum.
Why don’t we put the game in the hands of Dak?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL...…...like Dak did throwing for 1200 yards and 10 TD's for the first 3 weeks?

Then we go back to force Zeke and the entire offense takes a dump.
We see sharp differences pending the competition.

Opponents able to stifle Elliott challenge Dak to beat them. It’s a proven defensive scheme.

Our 1-8 record when Elliot is held to less than 75 yards support this.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the Great Zeke can only do what he can do. Its up to the oline to toss him a bone sometimes. It does help if he doesn't fumble the rock.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Does blocking or lack thereof...….come into your assessment?
Maybe the O-line’s been trying to send Zeke the message that most of the $$ he got should’ve gone to them because 21 isn’t **** without them.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The better teams who are able to slow or stop Elliott stop or slow our offense. We’ve seen this proven time and time again with few exceptions.

And why our 1-8 record when Elliott is held to under 75 yards must be bulletin board material for every opposing defense in the NFL.

Batman1980

Reaction score
The better teams who are able to slow or stop Elliott stop or slow our offense. We’ve seen this proven time and time again with few exceptions.

And why our 1-8 record when Elliott is held to under 75 yards must be bulletin board material for every opposing defense in the NFL.

Thank you, Jason Garrett.