The Hatred for our team is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I get on here daily and I see so much hatred for the team, coach, owner, QB, RB.....etc....I don't get it...

After 26 years it is what it is.
Go cowboys I still love them.
But I am under no illusions that JJ can muster the winning formula.
I will awake from this quogmire and feel more postive when we are able to engage in a deep playoff run.
To january 2023 then, where DC & JJ can engage in their first deep play off run since year X.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You’re one of the biggest haters here and bring down the enjoyment of the forum for the rest of us with your constant hate.
You care so much about what I post that you let it affect you THAT much?

I'm flattered, Rocky.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Hate is a strong word. Cowboys fans are very skeptical and frustrated. It’s fair given nearly 3 decades of futility. I also think Stephen Jones is inherently unlikable so fans see the future being rough. This is a proud fan base that knows what winning looks like. I think being frustrated is totally warranted. You know what makes it stop? Winning. Consistently. Outside of that the frustration will grow.

kevm3

Reaction score
Calling out the mediocrity is not hating. We've seen 25+ years of the same old losing tune and things don't seem to be changing any time soon.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You misinterpret passionate fanhood for hatred .
The fans on this site are tired of watching a man that is the epitome of success in business be such a failure at building a football team largely because of his own ego and the fact that he refuses to believe that his family is not the best football architects on the planet.

He is like many rich people who try to do things that they are not good at The worse they are at it The harder they try. They just don't know when to say enough is enough and get a professional on the job.

We as fans just want to win we don't get any consolation from our Cowboys being the most valuable sports franchise on the planet we couldn't give a fly and spit if they weren't worth a plug nickel if we could get to the super bowl.
We don't make our money off the Cowboys we're not trying to put kids through college by way of a football career we aren't trying to make business decisions to extend our career putting a super bowl on the back burner All we want is fans is to win a super bowl.

Most of the things that matter to today's players and owners and cause them to behave the way they do have nothing to do with winning a super bowl but drastically affect the outcome of the season.

Building a successful football team is not rocket science . The fans on this site watch in frustration year after year as Jerry ignores important vital parts of building a football team that if he would only look back at the history of his own team would see what he needs to be successful. They watch him satisfy his gambling lust with injured and problem players that don't pan out and cost us draft picks all because it's his toy and he can.

So you know what . I think we have a great group of fans who are really tolerant of the dysfunction they have to put up with year in and year out.
100 pct truths here

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. It's not your critique, but your constant assault stating the same things over and over. No thread is left unsullied by your comments.

I might respect you creating a thread and outlining your positions on Dak, Zeke, and whatever else twirls your beanie. Opening up for discussion and leaving other threads to organically find a happy medium. But the consistency with which you berate anything said that is positive that flies in the face of your ceaseless monologue of editorial analysis (read negative commentary,) along with a half a dozen other posters who feel obligated to espouse their vitriol, ad infinitum, gets older than grandma's breastages.

This time of year there should be conversations about squads, defense, offense, the lines, and all else Dallas Cowboy's football. But it's more like one of those dance till you drop contests filled with lambaste, rebukes, chastisements, and reprimands to remind us all of your inflexible position on this team and specific players.

You, and others, just spill the fun out of this time of year, where discussing this team with serious commentary with an exchange of ideas should be the focus.

Unfortunately, the few dominate this board and most threads with the jaundiced rhetoric which erodes the purpose of boards like this.

Why don't you just take an ad out in a newspaper telling young kids Santa ain't real?
Don't concern yourself with my beanie....that's kinda weird....

Blackrain

Reaction score
No I don't...I was a coach for 30 years....I know idiots when I see them
Well if you really coached for 30 years you certainly know how to build a football team and know where we continue to fail.

You also know who the true idiots are but just choose Not to call them out. And that is fine but don't criticize others who are not happy to continue to fail in the same way year after year. It has nothing to do with hate it has to do with a desire to win

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So...why you here?
Come on man you are smarter than this. It’s cathartic. Plus commiserating with others helps. It helps me stay interested that’s for sure. Plus I find the banter entertaining.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well if you really coached for 30 years you certainly know how to build a football team and know where we continue to fail.

You also know who the true idiots are but just choose Not to call them out. And that is fine but don't criticize others who are not happy to continue to fail in the same way year after year. It has nothing to do with hate it has to do with a desire to win
Read post #50.

foofighters

Reaction score
I get on here daily and I see so much hatred for the team, coach, owner, QB, RB.....etc....I don't get it...
Why does it bother you so much? I would bet that the majority of the trolls (and maybe even a few haters) post stuff to get a reaction from you guys. SAS has you all figured out too. All he's got to do is open his mouth about this team in some idiotic fashion and Cowboy nations gives him clicks and all the attention he needs to stay relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.