The Hatred for our team is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Question for everyone...

Hate is a strong word but if you hate anyone associated with the Cowboys who is it?

I will say Jerry, Stephen and Garrett. I blame them all for the years of ineptitude. Other than that I am good with everyone else. Love many more Cowboys even over the last 27 years.

My point is that hate isn’t that strong here. We are all fans at different points on the frustration curve.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
He's a hater....he's worried about my beaner

My apologies. I was certain when I quoted MoutaineerCowboy with my comments that most, if not all posters here could discern from the quotation whom I was speaking about.

Those thoughts had nothing to do with you, or whatever headwear you choose to don.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
My point is there isn’t a single hater here. Everyone is a fan. Some are just really frustrated. They like to vent. I put myself in that camp. Of all the posts here very few really get me worked up.
There are people on here who are a fan of another team and are just here to crap on anything positive about the team.

Like you, there are aspects of the team that fans like and aspects they don’t… but when someone says nearly every coach and every player sucks… they aren’t a fan of this franchise. Oh, they’ll pick a player here and there to say they like (usually someone very good like Parsons) just to show they don’t hate everything. There is a pattern to it that almost all sock puppets follow.

That’s not a frustrated Dallas fan… that is someone here to frustrate Dallas fans.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
There are people on here who are a fan of another team and are just here to crap on anything positive about the team.

Like you, there are aspects of the team that fans like and aspects they don’t… but when someone says nearly every coach and every player sucks… they aren’t a fan of this franchise. Oh, they’ll pick a player here and there to say they like (usually someone very good like Parsons) just to show they don’t hate everything. There is a pattern to it that almost all sock puppets follow.

That’s not a frustrated Dallas fan… that is someone here to frustrate Dallas fans.
I think there are less than 10 other team
Trolls. That Aeon guy is an Eagles fan. He is pretty open about it. I read a lot of posts here. Very,very few are just there to incite. I see many that are pure frustration. It’s warranted. Almost 30 years of futility.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I think there are less than 10 other team
Trolls. That Aeon guy is an Eagles fan. He is pretty open about it. I read a lot of posts here. Very,very few are just there to incite. I see many that are pure frustration. It’s warranted. Almost 30 years of futility.
I don’t think there are a lot of them either. But they are out front in nearly any positive post. It doesn’t take many to crap on nearly every thread on the front page.

The Philly fan @Aerolithe_Lion , I have zero problems with. He does tend to point out the negative aspects on things, but he’s a Philly fan… of course he would. He has the guts to stand up and tell us he’s an Eagles fan. I applaud that and they are welcome here as far as I’m concerned. He’s here to debate, not troll.

However, the sock puppets are here just to instigate, troll and generally upset Dallas fans. They shouldn’t be here.

There are a ton of Dallas fans who tend to be negative and are frustrated… those guys I don’t have issue with either, so that’s not who I’m talking about.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I get on here daily and I see so much hatred for the team, coach, owner, QB, RB.....etc....I don't get it...

You know what I do? When I touch something hot, I never touch it again. So, why are you here if that bothers you so much. Fetching about it will not change anything.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Read post #50.
Why do I come here well Rocky it's the endless search for the bright side of how a billionaire can turn my beloved football team into the most valuable Sports franchise in all the world.

All the while never attaining any real football success in the last 20+years.

I believe I became the most discouraged after I had to watch the Eagles get their talent gutted by Chip Kelly come back blast past us and win a super bowl before we could win one or even get to a championship game.

This didn't even phase Jerry he still went along business as usual unwilling to admit how flawed his plan was or lack thereof

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why do I come here well Rocky it's the endless search for the bright side of how a billionaire can turn my beloved football team into the most valuable Sports franchise in all the world.

All the while never attaining any real football success in the last 20+years.

I believe I became the most discouraged after I had to watch the Eagles get their talent gutted by Chip Kelly come back blast past us and win a super bowl before we could win one or even get to a championship game.

This didn't even phase Jerry he still went along business as usual unwilling to admit how flawed his plan was or lack thereof
Well that’s pretty sad.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Everyone who criticizes this franchise or players gets the stamp "hater" from you.

Try to change your interpretation of the things you experience here from a totally impulsive black/white approach to an more rational, complex one. Than you may find this board way more informative than you think.
Ya a in depth analysis of the zoners that what this board needs

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Sad is having a hillbilly Billionaire trying to prove to himself and the world that he is qualified to GM an NFL franchise to success.
Millions of Cowboy fans suffer all because of this 1 individual and his massive ego.
Now that is SAD......:(
No one cares what you think. Except the other constant haters.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Well that’s pretty sad.
You're 100% right Rocky it's very sad and that's how I look at it I don't hate .

It's truly a sadness to watch the evolution of a team that you were so proud of in your youth. A team that was built by True men that loved football and gave everything they had to try and win.

To watch it evolve into such a business where all that is important from the owner to the players is marketing themselves and making money. What is important to the true fans winning a super bowl is strictly an afterthought now and put on the back burner for the sake of ultimate wealth .

Blackrain

Reaction score
Sad is having a hillbilly Billionaire trying to prove to himself and the world that he is qualified to GM an NFL franchise to success.
Millions of Cowboy fans suffer all because of this 1 individual and his massive ego.
Now that is SAD......:(
You know pappy you and I don't agree on much but I'm going to tell you you are spot on there

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If a homer is someone who looks on the bright side of things and never gives up hope then I guess I’m a homer.
Why'd you make a quit post around week 13 of last season and then stay away for months?

That sounds like quitting and giving up hope to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.