Video: The Herd: "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC East"

condoin125

Reaction score
I think the Eagles will be the first team to win the division back to back since....the eagles last did it.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
i guess you didnt see the first half of the first game when we were very shorthanded and the last 5 years bro.. seriously i said the history..6 qtrs. regardless of what you say we made a game of it.. they were better they get the nod, that was last year..just like we kicked their butt in 16 things change over a season..

Like the Eagles missing starting LT , MLB , RB , and Kicker .... When is the last time you saw a game when a team did not even have Kicker for Kickoffs or Field Goals? Those were just a few of the players that were lost for the year not a couple games. Maragos, Pumphrey, Smallwood, Sproles, Peters, Hicks, Sturgis . You dont even want to start with the injuries through the whole season losing key players for a few games Like Darby and Mills. I personally wished Cowboys were full strength so we didnt have to hear the excuses. But injuries are a part of the game all teams have them. IMO last year nothing was going to stop them ... Want and example Look at both teams playing the Broncos ... Now I will say you guys had a disadvantage being at mile high on that game but not much of one

BigD_95

Reaction score
we barely beat Philly's 3rd string and their 3rd string Qb. and we played our starters. :(

You know our players werent really playing either. It was awful conditions and they weren't playing for anything either. You could make a case their 2nd & 3rd stringers were way more into the game. To show what they can do and were at home.

Do you really think if winning that game met we make the playoffs it would have looked the same?

GreenMean69

Reaction score
You know our players werent really playing either. It was awful conditions and they weren't playing for anything either. You could make a case their 2nd & 3rd stringers were way more into the game. To show what they can do and were at home.

Do you really think if winning that game met we make the playoffs it would have looked the same?

Players trying to prove they deserve a roster spot from a bad season ... Padding stats , Zeke wanting his 1k yards and Garret wanting back 2 back winning seasons. No player in their postions would not play when their jobs on the line. Eagles #1 priority was stay healthy since the postseason was more important and team already riddled with injures

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
:laugh:One good thing about knowing you're going to win the East.
Garrett should have enough time to put in the game plan.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
he meant most of the starters are set and really we built in depth where we don't have to reach and finding two maybe 3 quality players from the 11 draft picks is all we need..sure he doesn't know the future but what hes saying makes sense and those of us who watched 2016 and the first half of 17 see what this team is and all the BS about 25yrs of futility are blind if they havent notices the change in philosophy and business that the Owner and FO have made the last 5 years...they are drafting better making better decisions on contracts and FA and are willing to cut players who are popular on the team..

People call us homers when we talk like Herd just did but its has validity..
O.K. he might have meant that but I was beyond , Incredulous when he stated the only two real needs with this team:confused:

There's no denying the obvious truths in you're observations in what's noticeably been slowly reversed with what the GARRETT regime is painstakingly turtle slow in attempting to implement,any
" FAN" can see it in the real time speed akin to smoke off a turd laid on a snowbank,,, I guess wresting operational control away from JERRY & maintaining the key to the executive washroom is a deft skill snowbank crappers don't possess,huh?

dallasdave

Reaction score
O.K. he might have meant that but I was beyond , Incredulous when he stated the only two real needs with this team:confused:

There's no denying the obvious truths in you're observations in what's noticeably been slowly reversed with what the GARRETT regime is painstakingly turtle slow in attempting to implement,any
" FAN" can see it in the real time speed akin to smoke off a turd laid on a snowbank,,, I guess wresting operational control away from JERRY & maintaining the key to the executive washroom is a deft skill snowbank crappers don't possess,huh?
Need to get the team out of the out house :lmao:

ESisback

Reaction score
Triggered,, sounds like emmitthogeboom..... how's garrett doing with jerry's ear.. lmao

Only "triggered" by stupid comments, of which you consistently supply. Does that thought encourage you? Make you giddy as you type your nonsense, eating Hot Pockets and masturbating on a pissy Davenport in Mom's basement?

No point debating you, or expecting logic or reason, because you're trapped in your delusions, so rock on. The only thing your "clever" responses will inspire are eye rolls.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Need to get the team out of the out house :lmao:
really? can you be any more ridiculous and have a skewed and negative outlook on your own team..

Clevelands in the outhouse 0-16 is far away from 9-7 so far in fact we couldn't smell them upwind, lets not exaggerate, we may not have a private bathroom at the Whitehouse but there were lets see two team in our own divisions finished below us , many teams below us in record and picking in the draft.. those people may have an outhouse or a public restroom.. we at least were competitive despite all the suspensions and injuries..we have our own nice clean bathrooms at the Star..

some of you have so much hate and disdain for your own team i wonder why you are really in this forum? to hear your self complain?

sure there are issues that need some tweaking but get real, an outhouse,:huh::facepalm:

Melonfeud

Reaction score

LoL,,,I streamed that game& pick it up sometime in the 3rd quarter, I gotta admit to being a bit stunned in seeing the haggard & hard fought vibes emanating from # 21 and # 4 in the backfield Huddle ,,then the ,#19 broke bad in a ego swelling fashion with that seal the deal T.D.( YA, he did what he was paid to do & I'm glad we have pounded that 'LOSER' stamp on Philly's forehead that day,TOO)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
really? can you be any more ridiculous and have a skewed and negative outlook on your own team..

Clevelands in the outhouse 0-16 is far away from 9-7 so far in fact we couldn't smell them upwind, lets not exaggerate, we may not have a private bathroom at the Whitehouse but there were lets see two team in our own divisions finished below us , many teams below us in record and picking in the draft.. those people may have an outhouse or a public restroom.. we at least were competitive despite all the suspensions and injuries..we have our own nice clean bathrooms at the Star..

some of you have so much hate and disdain for your own team i wonder why you are really in this forum? to hear your self complain?

sure there are issues that need some tweaking but get real, an outhouse,:huh::facepalm:
Hey,BB70,,, DALLAS DAVE was just chipping on my post, DD is as much of a DALLAS FAN as you or I,he was just wise- cracking ,bro

dallasdave

Reaction score

:oops: AWe don't get upset !!! :mad: But after going 13 and 3 and then having a year like last year, I would call that an outhouse year. Look at most of my posts, I think Dallas will have a good year this year if they get another good OL and WR in the draft. That post was based on last year !!! This year the sky is the limit for the Cowboys !!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
well the way im looking at this year is lets just make the playoffs, the division would be nice but lets just win whatever amount of a games gets us in 9-7 some years 10 -6 other 11-5 is guarantee typically..so thats the goal.. anything can happen in the layoffs, lets just get there..

I believe we will

aria

Reaction score
I think the Eagles will be the first team to win the division back to back since....the eagles last did it.
Ditto, whether people like it or not, or whether they want to admit it or not, there is no reason to think otherwise until proven otherwise. They have the bulk of the same team returning plus a few decent additions. There’s really no obvious weaknesses and the players will have that much more experience playing together and under the same system. We can hope for the best but until the season is underway, they are the paper champs to repeat IMO.

I’m not saying it WILL work out that way but as of right now I have no reason to think otherwise.