Video: The Herd: "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC East"

GMO415

Reaction score
giphy.gif

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I watch Colin alot including last year and I do remember him making those predictions. I hope he is right about Dallas.

For some reason I believe it will be 2016 all over again but it could be a struggle in the playoffs. I believe there will be a couple of teams in the playoffs that we haven't faced in the regular season.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Can’t say for sure without knowing who we draft. Lucking into James or Vea or possibly getting Earl Thomas is going to help this defense take the next step.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Collin Cowherd brought everyone together....maybe we were wrong about cowherd...maybe we were wrong about a lot of things fellas. Is cowherd god? I would think he is the son of God sent down to Earth in order to bring the Cowboy fans together at a time when we could be so far apart whether it is #cutdez or #bringrobryanback it doesn’t matter anymore we have COWHERD o_O

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
He knows his football, I like hearing this. He's wrong about one thing, we need help at WR. Our WR/TE corps is not good.

We will be right in it; he's correct on that. He always talks about us, usually in a positive light. It's kept me listening to him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
We also didn’t have anything to play for in that last game. You really think the team was greatly motivated knowing the season was over?
yeah we were just playing for Garrett to get over 500, he needed it and he was scared to let Rush play... come on now.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
We’re all the QBs that played in 2015 injured when they played the other 12 games

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
That would be nice, but who wins the East will be determined on the field, not by some guy's prediction.

GMO415

Reaction score
The scary part to this is.....it bodes well for JG .