The Hurts fumble

khiladi

Reaction score
Whenever you tools get called out you immediately forget how a discussion forum works and suggest you're being followed or stalked, lol. Like clockwork.
You can keep reading the same fan-made fallacy that Dak can't read a defense. It's one of the dumber ones, but that doesn't stop you from parroting.
Would you feel less threatened if you just blocked me?
The tone of this post seems kind of defensive. “Called out”? I made multiple posts on Dak and his performances and for the past week, you’ve been offended that criticized your “loverboy” from a purely football perspective, and made it personal about ME and you are claiming I’m stalking…

It’s cute that think you bother me, but in reality you just can’t stand my criticisms of Dak.. get in line bro….

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
After the year hurts had, and how well he played in the Superbowl, theres not a gm in the league that would take Dak over hurts.

It's laughable that some people still consider Dak on the same level as Hurts. One is getting better every year. The other is the same player he has been for the majority of his career.
Sounds like excuses.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The tone of this post seems kind of defensive. “Called out”? I made multiple posts on Dak and his performances and for the past week, you’ve been offended that criticized your “loverboy” from a purely football perspective, and made it personal about ME and you are claiming I’m stalking…

Like I said, it’s cute that you think you bother me, but in reality you just can’t stand my criticisms of Dak..
You got me. I think your obsession is unrealistic at best. Another thing you guys always say is "You're mad, offended, defensive blah blah blah."
Loverboy? That's dumb too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s cute. I’m talking about Dak and his sucky play on the football field for the last few days, and you’ve hit me with a barrage of posts fixated on ME that have nothing to do with my actual posts, while claiming I’m a stalker with laser focus on Dak. Also, I’m not the one who rides his jock for accomplishing nothing. That’s kind of what being a stalker is. But you know, you apparently also read dictionaries like Dak reads defenses.
Have you ever made a post about someone other than Dak?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
he did. pretty thoroughly too.
Huh? How? He had a fumble for a touchdown…..I actually like Hurts. Hate he’s an Eagle….no hate towards him he played a fine game and probably should’ve been enough to win but Mahomes was essentially flawless. I can’t recall him making a bad play.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
In my opinion, that’s what lost the game. Kansas City did not necessarily win this game. Except by the scoreboard. Eagles actually lost it. It was in the grasp
Hurts outplayed Mahomes.

Hurts also outmistaked Mahomes.

That's just dumb luck for Hurts. Don't think he had done that all year, and then BOOM, gifts them 7 pts in a 5pt superbowl loss.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Huh? How? He had a fumble for a touchdown…..I actually like Hurts. Hate he’s an Eagle….no hate towards him he played a fine game and probably should’ve been enough to win but Mahomes was essentially flawless. I can’t recall him making a bad play.
Yep. I wish Dak had his legs for sure. Very good QB.
Also, Mahomes makes me sick w/ how good he is.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Regardless of how well he played, that inexcusable fumble which handed KC 7 points was a huge difference in the game, maybe even the main difference.
That....and the punt return.

14 pts handed on silver platter.

That said, I have to wonder if mahomes simply would have scored more, and STILL won, even without those 14 freebies.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
A play from the SUPER BOWL as well. Shouldn't need to emphasize that part, but we all know how this place rolls.
Win or go home game on the biggest stage? What better standard is there?

Sounds like you're going out of your way a bit to defend Hurts.
He doesn't need you to do that.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Can we stop comparing Dak to anyone who has actually played in a SuperBowl? This is Hurts second year starting and he's gotten them to the SB and not just that, by the standards set by the Church of Dak, Hurts played well in that game and his fumble is not the reason they lost. Basically what I am saying is that if you claim that Hurts sucks, then in what universe does Dak Prescott not suck?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Win or go home game on the biggest stage? What better standard is there?

Sounds like you're going out of your way a bit to defend Hurts.
He doesn't need you to do that.
Nope, I can't stand the Iggles or Hurts. But this place routinely points out bad plays made by other QB's in the super bowl in a sad attempt to prop up Dak. This thread is basically more of the same.