The Hurts fumble

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. The Eagles stopped themselves more than the Chiefs stopped them. The Eagles lost the little things. Turnover, big punt return, numerous false starts and delay of game penalties. The Chiefs were able to overcome the better team by playing a cleaner game and better coaching. Their QB is pretty good too. :)
WHAT…eagles allowed the big punt return….maybe…KC created that big punt return with better blocking than the eagles tackling.

fans make more excuses for a team losing than giving credit for a team actually winning.
Our own fans do it all the time saying the other team messed up as opposed to Dallas earning of the win.

Hurts was being chased, he was more concerned on getting hit than securing the ball, or that can be one take on it.
Or he felt pressure before there was and did not secure the ball, but KC did give that pressure to possibly cause that fear.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I remember reading here a lot "Dak 100% lost the 49ers game."

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Love these Dak-Stan’s defending their QB, going on 8 years now, based on imaginary scenarios that never happened for him..
If anyone is obsessed, it's clearly you. A lot of focus on a dude you hate lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak couldve played the same game Hurts played last night and everyone wouldve said he was trash and it was his fault the team lost and not blame a defense that couldnt cover 2 pregnant chicks and 4 elderly men
But he didn’t, just like the scenario “if Dak gets to the SB and wins it, they still wouldn’t give him credit” excuse Dak zealots use all the time on this forum…. His fans are defending him now based on scenarios that are not even close to happening. What does happen is his fans come up with new excuses every time he sucks major..

khiladi

Reaction score
If anyone is obsessed, it's clearly you. A lot of focus on a dude you hate lol
This post makes no sense in regards to what I stated. It kind of reminds me of how Dak reads a defense. It’s like you just sit there wondering what the hell he saw when he throws a pick 6 right to a defender..

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
All season long we have to hear about how dag is better than this quaterback and that quarterback. Then when we fall short the excuses and the it is so unfair how he is judged come out. 2014 is still the closest we've come to a superbowl since the 90's.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This post makes no sense in regards to what I stated. It kind of reminds me of how Dak reads a defense. It’s like you just sit there wondering what the hell he saw when he throws a pick 6 right to a defender..
Of course you don't get it, you're stalker laser focus is on Dak. You just added confirmation.

khiladi

Reaction score
Of course you don't get it, you're stalker laser focus is on Dak. You just added confirmation.
It’s cute. I’m talking about Dak and his sucky play on the football field for the last few days, and you’ve hit me with a barrage of posts fixated on ME that have nothing to do with my actual posts, while claiming I’m a stalker with laser focus on Dak. Also, I’m not the one who rides his jock for accomplishing nothing. That’s kind of what being a stalker is. But you know, you apparently also read dictionaries like Dak reads defenses.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It’s cute. I’m talking about Dak and his sucky play on the football field for the last few days, and you’ve hit me with a barrage of posts fixated on ME that have nothing to do with my actual posts, while claiming I’m a stalker with laser focus on Dak. Also, I’m not the one who rides his jock for accomplishing nothing. That’s kind of what being a stalker is. But you know, you apparently also read dictionaries like Dak reads defenses.
Whenever you tools get called out you immediately forget how a discussion forum works and suggest you're being followed or stalked, lol. Like clockwork.
You can keep reading the same fan-made fallacy that Dak can't read a defense. It's one of the dumber ones, but that doesn't stop you from parroting.
Would you feel less threatened if you just blocked me?

tomsanders921

Reaction score
People are singing his praises....if Dak has that fumble.....nuclear warheads would have been launched.....!!!
After the year hurts had, and how well he played in the Superbowl, theres not a gm in the league that would take Dak over hurts.

It's laughable that some people still consider Dak on the same level as Hurts. One is getting better every year. The other is the same player he has been for the majority of his career.