The I'm NOT done with TO thread.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2475059 said:
Isn't it time you put on your owens jammies, get your owens blankie and have mom read you "little T learns to share"?

Funny...

Again, you argument always boils down to people loving TO when they don't hate him as much as you. How lame.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
5Countem5;2475076 said:
Funny...

Again, you argument always boils down to people loving TO when they don't hate him as much as you. How lame.

Too easy dude.:lmao2:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2475078 said:
Too easy dude.:lmao2:

I guess lovin' him is better than hoping he drops the game winning, Super Bowl TD just so you can prove your hatred was justified...

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
YoMick;2473835 said:
Bag on the guy if you must.

But when Choice was getting first downs.. it was TO that was going up to him and headbutting him.

It was TO that pumped his fist when Choice got a first down.

On a side... DID YOU SEE Roy Williams go up to TO and start the "T" - "O" to celebrate WITH TO.

I dont know... I see TEAM COMRADERY...

TO is a major cog in this offense... dont get it confused. Please.

I agree! He should probably keep some of his opinions within the club, even though most of them are pretty concise and right on target, but he clearly is unable to do so, he just isnt built that way.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Batman;2474983 said:
Count me in as a T.O. fan. Even when he does not have good numbers in a game, he opens things up for everyone else and just his presense on the field forces defenses not to play as aggressively as they would like. He was open several times in that Steeler game, but the choker we have at QB just could not get him the ball or get the job done like in any big game. I could only imagine how much better T.O.s numbers would be here in Dallas if we had a either of the Mannings, Kurt Warner, Brett Favre, Donovan McNabb, Ben Roethlisberger, Tom Brady(a healthy Brady), and there are other QBs I could add to this list as well. If we had any of those QBs, or even a Brees, a Cutler, or someone like that we win against the Steelers. But getting back to T.O., I like his fire, emotion and passion. I like how he find losing to be unacceptable and gets really p*ssed off. I like T.O., I am probably in the minority, but to me he is one of the guys on the field that gives it absolutely everything and losing in not an option. I hope T.O. retires a Cowboy and can somehow get a ring.

I agree with the beginning of your post.

Bagging on Romo in his 2nd starting season... I cannot go with that.
Yes he needs to get better at some things... yes he could connect with TO and other receivers better..... but bagging on a guy that wins just about 2 out of his 3 starts on average... well its bush league.

Doomsday;2475087 said:
I agree! He should probably keep some of his opinions within the club, even though most of them are pretty concise and right on target, but he clearly is unable to do so, he just isnt built that way.

Normally I would agree... but this franchise has been dead for a while now... so I dont mind it. Light that fire TO... just dont burn the place down ;)