do you know for a fact? No, you sure don't know so please keep it to yourself

Oh yes sir , sir.

Forums = opinions.
Put me on ignore.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
YoMick;2474617 said:
Please ignore that the only TD we scored yesterday(should have been the game winner) was caught by Owens.

As you were.

This is a good post.

Just sayin Dave. ;)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2474685 said:
even though i like T.O. I dont really get involved in these threads...but that was a tough catch that recievers dont make everyday. I dont like all the things that he does like the ranting and raving on the sidelines & the interviews about wanting the ball more. But i do like him on the field. Just my $.02 and now Ill go away.

Sadly, no one that harvests a predetermined hatred for TO will see or read your post. I read it though. Spot on.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2474882 said:
This is a good post.

Just sayin Dave. ;)

Could have been caught by any number of guys. owens could have caught it after HE threw it in fact. Just ask him.;)

PS Before all owens saviors attack me for this post, this is an inside joke between me and Bleu.:D

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BHendri5;2474888 said:
why would i do that? I'm not pansy. LOL( I'm a MAN I'm 44!)

I'm 45years 45 days 16 hours and now 45 46 47 seconds. Respect your elders.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2474896 said:

I always do, even when I know they are not being reasonable or just plain wrong

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2474896 said:

Well, I'll be 46 in a few weeks so.......

:p:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2474886 said:
Sadly, no one that harvests a predetermined hatred for TO will see or read your post. I read it though. Spot on.

It was spot on...

But don't let these haters get you down, their opinions are just that- opinions. It has no bearing on anything other than to make me smile when TO does well, knowing they want him to fail so badly...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BHendri5;2474900 said:
I always do, even when I know they are not being reasonable or just plain wrong

How can some ones opinion about a player who acts like owens does some times be wrong? I have never said he isn't great on the field, I have said I don't like what I hear (from him) during interviews and see what he does on the sidelines, ( example yesterday) when things aren't going his way.

I don't like to see a 35 year old athlete act that way. Doesn't make me wrong or right.

It apparently doesn't bother some, that is fine with me.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
5Countem5;2474920 said:
It was spot on...

But don't let these haters get you down, their opinions are just that- opinions. It has no bearing on anything other than to make me smile when TO does well, knowing they want him to fail so badly...

You can't be talking about me, I have never wrote where I wished him to fail.
Friggin owens lovers.:lmao2:

Batman

Reaction score
YoMick;2473835 said:
Bag on the guy if you must.

But when Choice was getting first downs.. it was TO that was going up to him and headbutting him.

It was TO that pumped his fist when Choice got a first down.

On a side... DID YOU SEE Roy Williams go up to TO and start the "T" - "O" to celebrate WITH TO.

I dont know... I see TEAM COMRADERY...

TO is a major cog in this offense... dont get it confused. Please.

Count me in as a T.O. fan. Even when he does not have good numbers in a game, he opens things up for everyone else and just his presense on the field forces defenses not to play as aggressively as they would like. He was open several times in that Steeler game, but the choker we have at QB just could not get him the ball or get the job done like in any big game. I could only imagine how much better T.O.s numbers would be here in Dallas if we had a either of the Mannings, Kurt Warner, Brett Favre, Donovan McNabb, Ben Roethlisberger, Tom Brady(a healthy Brady), and there are other QBs I could add to this list as well. If we had any of those QBs, or even a Brees, a Cutler, or someone like that we win against the Steelers. But getting back to T.O., I like his fire, emotion and passion. I like how he find losing to be unacceptable and gets really p*ssed off. I like T.O., I am probably in the minority, but to me he is one of the guys on the field that gives it absolutely everything and losing in not an option. I hope T.O. retires a Cowboy and can somehow get a ring.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2474926 said:
How can some ones opinion about a player who acts like owens does some times be wrong? I have never said he isn't great on the field, I have said I don't like what I hear (from him) during interviews and see what he does on the sidelines, ( example yesterday) when things aren't going his way.

I don't like to see a 35 year old athlete act that way. Doesn't make me wrong or right.

It apparently doesn't bother some, that is fine with me.

The reason it bothers you so much, you have let the media color your opinion of Owens. This happened before he got here(to the Cowboys). I have always liked Owens, always wished he was here with the Boys and now he is here.
T.O., is the man on the top of the mountain now, since Keyshawn was sent packing to Tampa and then he got derailed there, he was no longer of any interest to the media, Moss got sent packing to no man's land in oakland and he was of no interest any longer, if T.O. had went to some other team besides the Cowboys who had Parcells he would have been of no interest to them any longer either.

There are a lot of WRs who act worse than you feel T.O. acts, but we do not know because T.O. is the main attraction now on the main team of the NFL with the most successful owner/GM, that combo is hard to ignore.

The guy is a very good person, he cares about people, teammates and he is a great teammate, he wants to win at least one SB before he has to hang it up, he knows time is ticking, he said he will not be playing into his 40s ala Rice.

He is very very honest, and he will tell you what is on his mind when asked, some pundits says that he cannot be that way, they want him to be politically correct(lie).

You never pay that much attention to the other guys body language when they go off the field, do you. one reason is because every opportunity the camera shoots to Owens,

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BHendri5;2474994 said:
The reason it bothers you so much, you have let the media color your opinion of Owens. This happened before he got here(to the Cowboys). I have always liked Owens, always wished he was here with the Boys and now he is here.
T.O., is the man on the top of the mountain now, since Keyshawn was sent packing to Tampa and then he got derailed there, he was no longer of any interest to the media, Moss got sent packing to no man's land in oakland and he was of no interest any longer, if T.O. had went to some other team besides the Cowboys who had Parcells he would have been of no interest to them any longer either.

There are a lot of WRs who act worse than you feel T.O. acts, but we do not know because T.O. is the main attraction now on the main team of the NFL with the most successful owner/GM, that combo is hard to ignore.

The guy is a very good person, he cares about people, teammates and he is a great teammate, he wants to win at least one SB before he has to hang it up, he knows time is ticking, he said he will not be playing into his 40s ala Rice.

He is very very honest, and he will tell you what is on his mind when asked, some pundits says that he cannot be that way, they want him to be politically correct(lie).

You never pay that much attention to the other guys body language when they go off the field, do you. one reason is because every opportunity the camera shoots to Owens,

That's all fair and well but he does and says things I have seen and heard.
Straight from his mouth. I don't think his TV interviews are edited to make him say things.

I just have a different opinion of what a teammate is than he does or some here. He's a competitor for sure, I have never once denied that.

He isn't very smart, pac man was just asked when he will talk to the press, he said "not this season" that was actually intelligent from a guy who has shown to have zero intelligence or common sense.

owens can't help himself, he knows it will be broadcast for every one to see.
He doesn't care, that's fine but some times he's snidely going after his teammates and coaches. That to me is stupid. He hasn't helped win any thing here, is he worth it?

I simply don't go for his antics. Yesterday was an example.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2475036 said:
owens can't help himself, he knows it will be broadcast for every one to see.
He doesn't care, that's fine but some times he's snidely going after his teammates and coaches. That to me is stupid. He hasn't helped win any thing here, is he worth it?

I simply don't go for his antics. Yesterday was an example.

"Antics" ... "snidely going after his teammates and coaches"...Really? Good thing they aren't as sensitive as you.

But you are right, he doesn't care what you think .

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
5Countem5;2475052 said:
"Antics" ... "snidely going after his teammates and coaches"...Really? Good thing they aren't as sensitive as you.

But you are right, he doesn't care what you think .

Isn't it time you put on your owens jammies, get your owens blankie and have mom read you "little T learns to share"?