The let HeavyHitta31/The30YardSlant have it thread

batman36

Reaction score
Dallas;3158700 said:
What a GREAT movie. I loved Curly Bill.

Yes, it was! Tombstone and The Shawshank Redemption are my all-time favorites. Oh yeah, what a WIN!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I wish whoever made the bet with him would let him off the hook. Never have liked these bets.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3159036 said:
I wish whoever made the bet with him would let him off the hook. Never have liked these bets.

the guy SLATE called off the bet for not enough takers

I'm pretty sure those 2 had the bet going

and I agree

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
Hostile;3159036 said:

Oh come on Mr. ulterior motive man!!! We all know you want him around so you can win those easy arguments.;)

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Hostile;3159036 said:

I don't like these bets either but for that particular member being gone well it's like Christmas in December!
:D

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;3158424 said:
Dude, there's no reason to quit posting...if everyone who believed this team was through afetr last week quit posting here, this place would be a ghost town forum.

They played a sensational game tonight, one of the best they've played in years.

Yeah, there is. He made a bet and should live up to it. (Don't let him off the hook, SLATE). Plus, quite a few people thought this team had a chance even after last week.

We did play great tonight, though.

utrunner07

Reaction score
theogt;3157841 said:
Maybe if you didn't say stupid **** and actually were a fan of the team, you wouldn't have to eat so much crow.

Glad to see you gone.

He has been right all year long and is still right. He was wrong about one game. This team is going no where. One win means jack diddly. The question is this, will 10-6 be good enough to get in. We will not win the last two. You have been wrong all year, don't think that because they got one win things have all the sudden turned around.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Take your crow and go to the back of the wagon all the good seats are taken. :laugh1:

utrunner07

Reaction score
Doomsday101;3160168 said:
Take your crow and go to the back of the wagon all the good seats are taken. :laugh1:

lol, some people just don't get it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
utrunner07;3160145 said:
He has been right all year long and is still right. He was wrong about one game. This team is going no where. One win means jack diddly. The question is this, will 10-6 be good enough to get in. We will not win the last two. You have been wrong all year, don't think that because they got one win things have all the sudden turned around.

so you blow off the wins and focus only the losses.

why are you even here then? just to wait for a loss so you can go I TOLD YOU SO and then belittle the wins?

sorry eyore, but last night was the best win this team has put together in many years and you're NOT going to take the emotional high away from us just cause you wanna wallow around in your negativity.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
utrunner07;3160145 said:

10-6 will almost certainly be good enough to get in. It almost always is and this year is likely no exception.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
utrunner07;3160145 said:
He said this season that we were a "bottom 1/3 team." Bottom 1/3 teams don't go 10-6 or 11-5, or even 9-7.

He wasn't right "all year." He was wrong 9 times and right 5 times so far this season.

He said there was "no chance" we'd beat Atlanta. We did. He didn't think we'd beat Philly. We did. He said there was "no chance" we'd beat the Saints. We did.

Quite obviously, he was wrong more than he was right. And you, like always, are wrong again. The Cowboys just beat one of the best teams in NFL history. I know that stings for you and 30yardslant, but suck on it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hostile;3159036 said:

I disagree make him pay.

Dont talk crap about the Cowboys then lose a bet in which you predict the Cowboys to lose and expect sympathy.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CATCH17;3160204 said:
I disagree make him pay.

Dont talk crap about the Cowboys then lose a bet in which you predict the Cowboys to lose and expect sympathy.
Exactly. You act like a child all season, make stupid bets, you get what you deserve.

utrunner07

Reaction score
iceberg;3160180 said:
so you blow off the wins and focos only the losses.

why are you even here then? just to wait for a loss so you can go I TOLD YOU SO and then belittle the wins?

sorry eyore, but last night was the best win this team has put together in many years and you're NOT going to take the emotional high away from us just cause you wanna wallow around in your negativity.

Nope, it was a great game. I myself actually turned down the bet the OP made because this game they were very capable of winning. The problem with this team has been consistency. The plaid lights out yesterday, play like that every game and I don't think they can be beat till perhaps the Championship round; however, we have yet to see this team do anything with consistency all year long. So sure enjoy the win, I sure did. But bashing the OP is ridiculous, he has been right most of the year and is still right about this team and just because you don't want to face reality does not make you a better fan. These up coming two games are going to be much tougher than Saturday's game, though by no means am I belittling the win, just saying there is a long ways to go and this team still has much to prove before we 'crown them'.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
utrunner07;3160179 said:
lol, some people just don't get it.

I have no doubt you don't get it. I'm not some blind homer I knew the Cowboys needed to step up and needed to do a better job of executing the only differance is I know they can and have the ability to turn things around. I understand a season is made up of 16 games and along the way teams will have ups and downs but I do not turn on this team and write them off as some others do

utrunner07

Reaction score
theogt;3160206 said:
Exactly. You act like a child all season, make stupid bets, you get what you deserve.

Act like a child? Like the pot calling the kettle black here.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Idgit;3159691 said:
Yeah, there is. He made a bet and should live up to it. (Don't let him off the hook, SLATE). Plus, quite a few people thought this team had a chance even after last week.

We did play great tonight, though.

I didnt realize he made a bet, oh well. Tough for him then.

But regardless of how negative he is, this is a fan forum and people have the rights to their opinions. Just because he didnt think we had a chance to win last night (and in all honesty, almost nobody really believed we did, and alot of those that claimed they did would have never put their money on it) doesnt mean the guy should be disallowed to post here.

I think people should be allowed to post pretty much whatever they want in terms of opinions, and that CZ modeators and owner should be alot more liberal in allowing the "lynch mob" go after them when they do make outlandish statements.