Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cC9j3gS.png

:starspin:Perfection:starspin:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Robert Rodriguez directed a short action-filled episode that redeems Boba Fett.
gymg4u4.jpg

Dark Troopers from the old Star Wars: Dark Forces video game is now cannon.
VOwAYoU.png

I think they were able to reuse CGI from the 2015 movie Avengers: Age of Ultron.
f9v7J03.png

I enjoy that Giancarlo Esposito's Moff Gideon is unabashedly evil like peak Vader.
5oeg50K.png

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had to stay up for this one...wow. Just can't wait to see where this goes...I got some theories for sure. Another fantastic episode.

As much as I enjoyed season 1, I think that season 2 is outdoing it. I love what Favreau and Filoni are doing with this series, and how having two huge fans in charge benefits the storylines and overall quality. The Star Wars and extended universe presents a huge sandbox of stories and characters to play with, just as Marvel comics does for their characters. And these two huge fans (among others of course) are doing a great job tying into that. Boba Fett was cooler in this one episode than he ever was in his movie appearances.

I finally got to see a character as cool as the action figure I sent away for and played with as a kid!

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don’t care if I lose my man card or not. Grogu is the cutest damn character in television history. I can’t get enough of him.

I am loving this TV show so much. Excellent writing. Great cast with a lot of talented actors.

this show is just plain awesome.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is my first time commenting on The Tragedy. And I am pissed off. THAT is how I know I love this series.

Grogu's kidnapping got me angry. THAT'S good television. I have not been this upset since Solo was frozen in Carbonite, lol.

I will be honest. I ENJOYED Grogu going a little Sith on the Stormtroopers. He wore himself out too soon. Should have left some juice for Moff Gideon. Do not like that guy in a big way too.

Great show. :laugh:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I don’t care if I lose my man card or not. Grogu is the cutest damn character in television history. I can’t get enough of him.

I am loving this TV show so much. Excellent writing. Great cast with a lot of talented actors.

this show is just plain awesome.
I'm a grown *** man but yet such a child when it comes to Baby Yoda (yeah yeah I know his name)...I ordered this from Amazon for the fam...but mostly me haha. Hopefully by Xmas. I know it will drive my dogs crazy lol

HungryLion

Reaction score
I'm a grown *** man but yet such a child when it comes to Baby Yoda (yeah yeah I know his name)...I ordered this from Amazon for the fam...but mostly me haha. Hopefully by Xmas. I know it will drive my dogs crazy lol

Awesome! My wife ordered my son a baby Yoda (Grogu) too also for Christmas. I can’t wait for it.

I swear just about every day I watch at least one YouTube clip with a Grogu scene. Just to make me smile and cheer me up if I’m feeling down. Lol

I must have watched him
Eat those eggs 200 times now.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Awesome! My wife ordered my son a baby Yoda (Grogu) too also for Christmas. I can’t wait for it.

I swear just about every day I watch at least one YouTube clip with a Grogu scene. Just to make me smile and cheer me up if I’m feeling down. Lol

I must have watched him
Eat those eggs 200 times now.
We've spent more time pausing and rewinding every scene Grogu is in more than actually watching the actual show haha. He is the GOAT. As a lifelong Star Wars junky it is a pleasure to see a new generation finding enjoyment in the universe...and really it is absolutely all because of Baby Yoda.

joseephuss

Reaction score
The harsh reality is Grogu has to die. We have seen the future(a dim one at that) of the Stars Wars saga. There is no mention of a powerful 100 year old toddler Yoda running around out there during the last 3 movie chapters. Unless they are waiting on him to mature at around 400 years old or so before he really comes into his own, I don't see how he doesn't meet a tragic ending in The Mandalorian series.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The harsh reality is Grogu has to die. We have seen the future(a dim one at that) of the Stars Wars saga. There is no mention of a powerful 100 year old toddler Yoda running around out there during the last 3 movie chapters. Unless they are waiting on him to mature at around 400 years old or so before he really comes into his own, I don't see how he doesn't meet a tragic ending in The Mandalorian series.

How dare you

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Am I the only one who doesn't get all gooey over Grogu? I mean, it's cute, but it's annoying and not well behaved