The Mandalorian Season 2 [Hide Spoilers I Have Spoken]

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has seen the big Disney presentations and trailers yesterday, but the world of Star Wars and the Mandalorian in particular is going to be getting a whole lot bigger. Great news for us fans!

:popcorn:
Holy smokes that blew my brains out my socket, all the 3 of the spinoffs that Feloni and Favreau are working on. Wow. All of those other announcements were just bonkers! My most anticipated for Disney + is The Acolyte.

Really want to see things from a Sith Perspective, possibly Plaguies. But even though not quite Mandalorian...I thought this was one of the coolest teaser type things I've ever seen...Patty Jenkins rocks! Star Wars Back on the big screen! Great announcement...

Juggernaut

Reaction score
It was interesting to learn more about Migs Mayfeld's back story and his philosophy.

I appreciated that Mayfeld got a redemption story arc and Boba Fett continues his.

I like that the show continues to make aspects of Star Wars video games cannon.

First Death Troopers and now Operation: Cinder from Star Wars Battlefront II...
UjE6aBE.gif

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Burr was most excellent. He really did an outstanding job. Really felt for his character. I really don't care about awards, but it was Emmy nomination worthy.
Agreed.

I think his conversation with Valin Hess in the mess hall was especially impressive. The audience receives a strong dramatic representation of how some Imperial soldiers felt about the Empire's ruthless methods for achieving victory.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Burr was most excellent. He really did an outstanding job. Really felt for his character. I really don't care about awards, but it was Emmy nomination worthy.

I agree, I specifically mentioned him while watching the episode with my wife, and how good of an actor Burr is coming from what I know of him being a comedian. If he hasn't had any formal training, he looks to be a natural.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Lol Bill Burr is the man. I hope his character from Breaking Bad returns for the final season of Better Call Saul.