The Mandalorian

kskboys

Reaction score
I'd love to watch this, but have no idea how. A channel to buy? Tech dummy here.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Episode 7 was pretty good, it looks like it is setting the table for the rest of the series.

Those shiny black stormtroopers were pretty cool looking.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I will say it's well done - although the ship and props are the same.
Well, you know The Mandalorian takes place five years after Return of the Jedi. So it makes sense that the ships and props would be pretty much the same.

I'm pretty sure they don't do 3-year spaceship leases with a 15 light years per year allowance. :muttley:

:D :D :D

nobody

Reaction score
Does that mean I have to buy it? Frankly, I'm not even sure what a streaming service is.

It's like 7 or 8 bucks a month, I think? My friend says you can get a free trial for a week...then you need their app on a roku or app-capable device.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Best episode. I’m sad to see nick nolte’s character gone. I liked that little guy. Still wish they’d done Revan show first

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Season finale was awesome! Likely going to binge watch the entire series over the weekend just to watch it again.

I agree, it's been an awesome season and I already can't wait for Season 2 to get here.

But I must say that I am thankful that they chose to release episodes on a week by week basis rather than all at once. I appreciated having one to look forward to each week. It helped to make it last.