The McRib Is Back at McDonald's!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ha, 2 days in a row are boring. I always look forward to waking up and seeing who I am. Sometimes, it's an oldie but a goodie and we get to reminisce about imaginary times. In a past life, I was a harem herder for a sheik.
That was you? Thanks CC, that was a great harem! I was the envy of everyone except @kskboys!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ha, 2 days in a row are boring. I always look forward to waking up and seeing who I am. Sometimes, it's an oldie but a goodie and we get to reminisce about imaginary times. In a past life, I was a harem herder for a sheik.
Ya, I recall that one day after LOOKING INTO THE BACK MIRROR,,, I was but a single flea of 1000 conducting infestation operations of yer hairier areas,,,o_O

:yourock::dance::yourock:

staubach24

Reaction score
I'm not saying this sandwich is unhealthy but why is there a skull & crossbones next to it on the menu? Why do you have to sign a release form to buy more than one? Why do the toilets at McDonalds have seatbelts now? I'm not sure but I think there's a tie-in here.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The McRib Is Back at McDonald's. Here's What's Actually In It.

It's a cult favorite, but is it healthy?
  • The McRib is back on McDonald's menus after a year-long absence.
  • While it has a cult following, most people don't know what's actually in the sandwich.
  • Here's the breakdown of the McRib's ingredients and nutritional information.
    BBOWDUM.img
The McRib is back at McDonald's, and while McDonald's has other items on their menu that they occasionally bring back, like Szechuan Sauce, the McRib seems to have a very particular set of fans.

The enthusiasm behind the sandwich partly stems from the fact that McDonald's tends to bring back the sandwich about once a year, but as The Wall Street Journal reports, the McRib stays on the menu for only a few weeks, and it's not always offered at all locations. It was last available in November of last year, and it originally hit the McDonald's menu 37 years ago, in 1981.

In the past, super fans have done things like pleaded with their city councils to bring the sandwich back, driven 10 hours to get the sandwich, and eaten 12 McRibs at once. There's also a McRib Locator that will point you to the nearest McDonald's location that's selling the sandwich.

If you've never had a McRib before, or have been gleefully eating the sandwich without knowing exactly what's in it, here's what you need to know about the McRib's nutritional info.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nu...es-whats-actually-in-it/ar-BBOWsgS?li=BBnba9O
Google, McDonald's on Dorsett. The video is hilarious

cml750

Reaction score
I have never understood why they take the McRib off of the market and then put it back on for short while?

rynochop

Reaction score
I can count on one hand the number of times I've eaten at mcds in the last 20 years, one was before a cowboys/skins game somewhere near fedex field visiting my skins fan buddy, going to tailgate hungover as heck. Had a chicken n biscuit sandwich, coulda been prime rib it tasted so good.
I'm sure we one, that was the TO era