Video: The Movie Trailer thread

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Yeah, I have been having this internal struggle with myself since this movie arrived on how I feel about Pattinson playing the role. Part of me has a hard time accepting it, but the other part of me is absolutely willing to give him a chance, and judging by the previews so far, I think I have reason to trust him. It looks great. As you mentioned, he comes across as a very broken down Bruce Wayne/Batman. The entire movie seems to have a darker tone to it and I'm all for it! Can't wait.

As far as the required acting chops goes, he has them.

I think there's a bit of stigma about Pattinson playing Batman because he isn't a very muscular guy, and was known as a teen heartthrob back in the day. Most people think of him as "the Twilight guy".

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Superior Iron Man...was that him?

I didn’t see that?
:huh:
But I’m wondering if we might get a Namor or Reed Richards introduction here with the potential for a Robert Downey cameo as an alternate universe Tony Stark/Iron Man?

All things are possible in the multiverse.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn’t see that?
:huh:
But I’m wondering if we might get a Namor or Reed Richards introduction here with the potential for a Robert Downey cameo as an alternate universe Tony Stark/Iron Man?

All things are possible in the multiverse.
FLhlR9ZXMAMdkjG

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I was thinking it looked more like Captain Marvel than Iron Man...but it also kinda looks like she's forging an Oscar in that picture, so what do I know?

There is a rumor floating around that it’s Tom Cruise playing the alternate version called Superior Iron Man but I consider that a pretty big stretch. Then again I’m not ruling out a Downey Jr return cameo myself!

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
They played this in the previews before The Batman. I'm not really sure what to think of it. Looks kind of interesting. Did have some funny parts in the previews.

The red band trailer on YouTube is funnier. A lot of stuff has been edited out of this one.