Video: The Movie Trailer thread

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ll be interested to see how this one performs compared to the box office success of the original. Is there still a huge interest in the world(s) of Pandora?
Loss of interest is a risk Cameron was willing to take. Hopefully, he was right. I hope so.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the moon landing disbelievers are now known as the remote controlled erector set car on mars disbelievers
This is a dead serious question. I am not joking at all. Just curious. Did you have a poster of Rod Serling hanging on your bedroom wall when you were growing up?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe the question of which is more valuable...

OR
  • Unobtainium (The Core, 2003)

...will finally be answered. :grin: The slight difference in spelling for both cannot be a coincidence for fictional metals.

Geez, I forgot about The Core. The clips you posted both spell it the same way. I just assumed it would be spelled with the "i", for the obvious reason of the root word.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
This is a dead serious question. I am not joking at all. Just curious. Did you have a poster of Rod Serling hanging on your bedroom wall when you were growing up?

I have never been a poster on the wall guy.

If I could get one with Dr fauci riding the Mars erector set car that says "It's Science", I might do that.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

It is not a movie, but it is going on 2 years of waiting for the next season. The first 3 episodes were awesome

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Ended up in the 'Movie Trailers' corner of YouTube yesterday, and well, I came across this one. It's a Finnish movie, and it looks super weird, but I'm not going to lie......it also kind of intrigues me. lol

Thought I would share. :laugh: