Video: The Movie Trailer thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just saw a commercial for the rerelease of Avatar in theaters. Guess they figure people want a refresher before seeing the new one.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just saw a commercial for the rerelease of Avatar in theaters. Guess they figure people want a refresher before seeing the new one.

Yeah. Seems like a win-win to me. Reintroduce the franchise, AND add even more money to the original’s total box office.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah. Seems like a win-win to me. Reintroduce the franchise, AND add even more money to the original’s total box office.
That's what I'm thinking. Not only reinforce the audience's desire to see the new one, but try to put the original out of reach of Endgame.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
If they do bring Avatar back to the theaters, hopefully they'll also offer the 3D version. I still believe that was the best 3D quality movie I've ever seen. It was so well done.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they do bring Avatar back to the theaters, hopefully they'll also offer the 3D version. I still believe that was the best 3D quality movie I've ever seen. It was so well done.

I agree. In my opinion, that 3D played a huge role in the film’s record-setting box office performance.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was James Cameron showing off his newly developed 3-D cameras and I agree, there were some shots that were spellbinding.

nobody

Reaction score
That was James Cameron showing off his newly developed 3-D cameras and I agree, there were some shots that were spellbinding.

Too bad he didn't write a script that matched the effects and 3-D in quality.