The new highest-graded QB in the NFL

starfan1

Reaction score
Great season. The huge drop in INT this year has been nice (currently 21 total touchdowns to only 6 INT). Last season he had 24 total TD to 15 INT
last year was an anomally! Dak dont normally throw alot of picks and there was a good chunk of those picks that could be attributed to the receiving corps. I cant remember what year it was but i think had a bad year with lost fumbles too but hes fixed that

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So how long before we get the "But he did it against teams under .500" just for someone to say "Well what about the Eagles" just for them to discredit it because they lost?
Its comming for sure. Something should be said for MM and being able to get away from "We do what we do" mentallity that has been here for 20 years also, MM/Dak, the WR all deserve much credit for how they have come out since the SF game. If we can figure out how to get the C through RT playing better, this offense could be scary.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Per Brady...Daks doing it in a league full of mediocrity...so Dak deserves little fist pumps for this.

I side with Brady based on Rings.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Per Brady...Daks doing it in a league full of mediocrity...so Dak deserves little fist pumps for this.

I side with Brady based on Rings.
The irony of that is Brady couldn't handle the mediocrity and lost his family and his marriage for another year of football just to get his *** whooped by this "mediocre" league lol.