The new highest-graded QB in the NFL

BobSacamano

Reaction score
21-50 the combined records of the teams he's beating and putting up those stats on.

Yeah, awesome

Same ole same ole. Both from Dak and the gullible like yourself.
No QB is playing at such a blistering level regardless of opposing team records. That’s the thing though.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

BobSacamano

Reaction score

GINeric

Reaction score
If it's the poster I'm thinking of, I was told that he had about 3 or 4 accounts.....I haven't seen any of them recently. Hope nothing bad happened to him and that he didn't let the door hit him on the butt on his way out.
You know what poster it is. It's the biggest low IQ coward on the board.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
This scheme fits Dak much better than the Coryell system that Garrett (and Moore) ran.

His footwork is much better. I think the timing of the west coast offense helps him a lot. He isn’t holding the ball like he has his whole career and the designed rollouts are right up his alley.

Very good job by McCarthy to change the scheme and implement things specifically for Dak… or to get away from things that got Dak in trouble. He should get a ton of credit for actually doing what a head coach should… but many don’t.

Once the offense had a few games to acclimate to the scheme, the OL got used to the new scheme (and coach) and the OL started getting healthy, the offense and Dak have looked pretty stellar.

The Defense has been ready to rock.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The first time since his rookie year that he is in the top 5 in QB rating. He is having a great season. Lets hope he keeps it going. Definitely bounced back nicely after the San Fran game. Still prefer the 2016 Dak but this is the closest we have seen to that player in a while.
Why would you prefer a lesser version of himself? The 2016 Dak is inarguably worse than he is currently

CCBoy

Reaction score
This scheme fits Dak much better than the Coryell system that Garrett (and Moore) ran.

His footwork is much better. I think the timing of the west coast offense helps him a lot. He isn’t holding the ball like he has his whole career and the designed rollouts are right up his alley.

Very good job by McCarthy to change the scheme and implement things specifically for Dak… or to get away from things that got Dak in trouble. He should get a ton of credit for actually doing what a head coach should… but many don’t.

Once the offense had a few games to acclimate to the scheme, the OL got used to the new scheme (and coach) and the OL started getting healthy, the offense and Dak have looked pretty stellar.

The Defense has been ready to rock.
This was nice to see:

Dak Prescott completed 7 of 12 passes for 189 yards and 3 TDs targeting vertical routes tonight against the Commanders.

Prescott has now thrown 16 TDs targeting vertical routes this season, 14 of which have come since Week 8 (both the most in the NFL).

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/cowboys-good-bad-ugly-week-12-commanders/

To me, this is like an investment deposited into a bank.

I like the directions all the way around but would still like another significant addition at linebacker right now. He needs to integrate if another is acquired.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
But it sounds like the purpose of the original post is to proclaim the greatest of the Dak.

Let's see how he does in the playoffs .... his 8 year history may come into play.

Take care of the Seahawks, Eagles, Dolphins, Bills, and Lions ... and then we'll see. Running up stats against the Giants and Panthers will only get you so much support.
Exactly right. There's nothing new here about Dak or the team. We've been here before with good seasons and outstanding individual performances. Nothing matters except January now.

If we win it all Dak deserves whatever he can get.

If we lose again with a poor performance, it's simply rinse and repeat and we will extend Dak at the expense of signing defensive players we need because as we all know Dak needs help.