The new highest-graded QB in the NFL

plymkr

Reaction score
Let’s keep it rolling through the playoffs. I’m happy for him and us. The better he plays the better our chances. I think he’s going to torch the commanders on thanksgiving.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I don't think so. Offensive line hasn't played particularly well but I guess if they lost Tyron things would change. But I don't know about nosedive.

It all means nothing if he doesn't do it when it matters. But I see no reason to believe he can't do it when it matters if everyone continues to play at a high level.
What happened against the Eagles when Steele had a bad game down the stretch? It was 1st and goal at the 6 and we ended up near the 30 because Dak took sacks thinking he can outrun Sweat. He was never in his life faster than Sweat.

I stand by it: One offensive line injury and those numbers will nosedive. I commend Dak for leveraging the line, but I'm not sold that without 3 all-pro talent lineman in front him...he can still do it.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Let’s keep it rolling through the playoffs. I’m happy for him and us. The better he plays the better our chances. I think he’s going to torch the commanders on thanksgiving.
We can only hope. Dak needs to stop being meta and answering questions about how he "feels". That road leads to the dark side. The Commanders game will tell me if this team is doing that. They are playing for Rivera's job IMO.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If it's the poster I'm thinking of, I was told that he had about 3 or 4 accounts.....I haven't seen any of them recently. Hope nothing bad happened to him and that he didn't let the door hit him on the butt on his way out.

Yeah, and you think I'm MountaineerCowboy fan. So that is one account, what are my other three accounts?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What happened against the Eagles when Steele had a bad game down the stretch? It was 1st and goal at the 6 and we ended up near the 30 because Dak took sacks thinking he can outrun Sweat. He was never in his life faster than Sweat.

I stand by it: One offensive line injury and those numbers will nosedive. I commend Dak for leveraging the line, but I'm not sold that without 3 all-pro talent lineman in front him...he can still do it.
What happened when Steele sucked against the Eagles? He lit them up for 370 yards lol.....probably should've been more if not for the holding and pass interference calls. Dak took sacks because Steele whiffed not because he thought he could outrun anyone lol.

3 All Pro talents? Yeah you might get one All Pro out of that bunch.......that is not a all pro line.

plymkr

Reaction score
We can only hope. Dak needs to stop being meta and answering questions about how he "feels". That road leads to the dark side. The Commanders game will tell me if this team is doing that. They are playing for Rivera's job IMO.
I agree. I also appreciate the Star Wars reference. I’m less interested in how anyone feels and more interested in Ws. I cringe at all the philosophical talk about feelings. Just go and kick butt. I also agree that Commanders won’t be a cake walk. I think we’ll win but it’ll be a competitive game. The commanders are a wounded dog, wounded dogs put up the biggest fights. But if Dak keeps playing this way we’ll be in good shape. No TOs and being a dual threat. He can discuss his feelings after the season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay Dak...ya doing good.

When the chips are down and bullets flying...and we're in the poo.....you gotta do this same thing mkay? Take your place among the good...no great QB's and do it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The commanders are a 4-7 and "fighting for coaches job", and we're at home.......but THAT is the game that's your tell tale?

He MUST stay in for the long haul and show he can play at a top level all the way through. NOW...is the time!

No....stop that!.... doesn't have to be a super bowl.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Per Brady...Daks doing it in a league full of mediocrity...so Dak deserves little fist pumps for this.

I side with Brady based on Rings.
Tom Brady is pissed because Dak and the Cowboys made Brady and the Buccaneers look like mediocrity during last year's playoffs.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak started ballin as soon as they took the shackles off and let him go out and play football. He was struggling early on because McCarthy was being overly cautious and conservative which they mostly got away with but the 49er game taught them that there was no way they were even going to be competitive with a good team playing that way. So he, Dak and Schottie got together and said "OK just go out and play football..." The rest is history in the making. I don't know if Dak is going to lead this team to the Super Bowl but I do know for 100% certain that if he plays like he has been these last 4 games if we don't get there it won't be because of him. The good news is that "football player Dak" inspires his teammates. Both offense and defense get juice from him running, converting first downs, escaping sacks, trucking DBs and yes, heaving it deep with the defense in scramble mode. So Dak playing this style not only improves his own play but also elevates that of his team. Which is all we as fans can ask for.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Dak's improvement this year has been nothing short of stellar. Markedly improved TD/INT ratio and making better decisions reading defenses. America's team is destined for Las Vegas and the Super Bowl in a star spangled blaze of glory. Hallelujah!:flagwave:

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
The commanders are a 4-7 and "fighting for coaches job", and we're at home.......but THAT is the game that's your tell tale?

He MUST stay in for the long haul and show he can play at a top level all the way through. NOW...is the time!

No....stop that!.... doesn't have to be a super bowl.
I said "for the team" as regards the Washington game. Read my post carefully....