The new highest-graded QB in the NFL

bottleKids

Reaction score
I don't think so. Offensive line hasn't played particularly well but I guess if they lost Tyron things would change. But I don't know about nosedive.

It all means nothing if he doesn't do it when it matters. But I see no reason to believe he can't do it when it matters if everyone continues to play at a high level.
Our offensive line has played worse than not particulary well.... we are ranked towards the bottom 5 with Time to Throw:

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-time-to-throw

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Oh sorry...I assumed the thread topic was Dak...

So okay then ...so what? My point still stands whether it's just Dak or the entire team.
I want to know if this team is focused. Or if we are in fact that much better. As regards Dak, I need him to say less about how he feels. Those words are in his head in big games. Say less, do more.

ICP

Reaction score
Best bus driver. I really hope he proves me wrong and lifts the team to some success in the post season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, so I said that this game would prove something about Dak? Show me where I said that? The burden of proof is on you...clearly.

Tread "carefully".
Oh...sounds like a threat.:laugh:

You WERE speaking of Dak....then...practically midsentence...changed it to the team.

I can read just fine. But your writing clarity skills are not so fine.

Happy Thanksgiving tough guy.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can only hope. Dak needs to stop being meta and answering questions about how he "feels". That road leads to the dark side. The Commanders game will tell me if this team is doing that. They are playing for Rivera's job IMO.
So Dak needs to stop being meta and answering questions, right?

That road leads to the darkside, right? For Dak...right?

The commanders game will tell you if "this team" is doing that....doing what?

Eddie

Reaction score
Certain Dak haters have been awfully quiet

Not a Dak fan. Nothing wrong with churning the barrel. 49ers found Purdy. Eagles found Hurts.

I root for him because I'm a Cowboys fan. Heck, I rooted for QC and Hutch. But in the end, Dak has had an 8 year sample.

Romo was a stats machine also. In the end, nada ... Danny White had more playoff success.

I'm going to enjoy the games regardless. But Dak has shown me that he's not the man to take us to the top of the mountain. That's all that matters.

Eddie

Reaction score
That's a big IF.

The reality is that it's not going to happen ... he's not playing the Giants and Panthers in the playoffs to pad his stats.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Great season. The huge drop in INT this year has been nice (currently 21 total touchdowns to only 6 INT). Last season he had 24 total TD to 15 INT
Last years INTs were the exception not the rule for Dak....way overblown by the media and Dan base. Interesting is TDs are on par with last year -24 TDs in 12 games vs 21 TDs in 10 games