The next Cowboys addition

Proof

Reaction score
That answer would be no. Really, the only good player that is out on the street is Beckham. He’s available, so the team is looking at possibly adding the only guy out there that might could make a difference.

If he doesn’t just want too much money, I don’t see why you wouldn’t want to add him.

Right. That's what I was saying, it wasn't a question. He's the only difference maker available.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
What conditions would you be expecting in Minnesota? Did you notice the conditions in the last game we played there? I'll bet that we get the exact same conditions.
Who knows, lol. So you expect the same weather in NOV in Jan, LOL. Not how it works

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don’t have a QB that can throw and out score other teams

We need a solid ground game and a defense that can limit the scoring of the other team. Our biggest liability has been inability to stop the run. Philly and SF will just dominate us
Lol! Haters can't help themselves.....number one scoring offense but we can't score....jeez. good thing you're a visionary and not using your olfactory skills, because this continued bashing of Dak stink like crap.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
What conditions would you be expecting in Minnesota? Did you notice the conditions in the last game we played there? I'll bet that we get the exact same conditions.

Like you, I thought maybe the poster doesn't realise the Vikings play indoors in a shiny new Palace but then I thought maybe he means something different?

Perhaps he's bought a lovely new pair of shoes and doesn't want them ruined in the snow? Or maybe he was at the last game and the bar ran out of gin at half time?

I'd consider either of those 2 scenarios tricky conditions.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look its this simple. If there is anyone thst can upgrade any position for a reasonable amount you do it before making a playoff run. Any and all positions.

Jipper

Reaction score
We don’t have a QB that can throw and out score other teams

We need a solid ground game and a defense that can limit the scoring of the other team. Our biggest liability has been inability to stop the run. Philly and SF will just dominate us

The giants and Vikings might disagree on your assessment of Dak...

conner01

Reaction score
While I am interested in upgrading the WR corp, I ask myself this single question. Will OBJ help beat Philly or San Fran in the playoffs? If yes, sign him, period. I'm of the belief that Dallas' coaching staff has decided to try to OUTSCORE those teams rather than defend them. If defending those teams was the course of action, the next addition would have been another monster DT or LB. I think they are going to try to outscore those teams.
I would agree on a one year deal but an expensive, long term deal to me has regret written all over it

rambo2

Reaction score
You do realize that Minnesota plays in an indoor stadium right? I'm pretty sure the weather is always a brutal 70 degrees with 0 MPH wind.
Yep, he must of really been alert during our game there. I love the insight that we get here.