The next Cowboys addition

rambo2

Reaction score
Yes I have, but 27 years is a larger sample size than 2 years my friend.
Oh, I guess that is why you gave up when Dak got injured in the first game. I told you they were good and could very well win the next 2 games. Regardless, this team is a very good team no matter what happens the rest of the way and the management did a good job in putting the team together.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
We don’t have a QB that can throw and out score other teams

We need a solid ground game and a defense that can limit the scoring of the other team. Our biggest liability has been inability to stop the run. Philly and SF will just dominate us
8--3 says we do

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Oh, I guess that is why you gave up when Dak got injured in the first game. I told you they were good and could very well win the next 2 games. Regardless, this team is a very good team no matter what happens the rest of the way and the management did a good job in putting the team together.

What does me giving up have to do with the 27 years vs 2 year debate we were having?

Truth is, the 27 years of playoff ineptitude speak for themselves.

They are objective facts that can't be denied unless you want to stick your head in the sand.

But let's hope for the best for this season.

rambo2

Reaction score
What does me giving up have to do with the 27 years vs 2 year debate we were having?

Truth is, the 27 years of playoff ineptitude speak for themselves.

They are objective facts that can't be denied unless you want to stick your head in the sand.

But let's hope for the best for this season.
This year speaks for itself also. You can see that they are good. One of the best teams that they have ever had and certainly the best team in decades. Enjoy the ride. What are you going to say if they get lucky this year and win?.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This year speaks for itself also. You can see that they are good. One of the best teams that they have ever had and certainly the best team in decades. Enjoy the ride. What are you going to say if they get lucky this year and win?.
I will say congratulations to all cowboy fans!
I would love to see it happen!
I just wish Jerry would hire a GM
As that would help make the team even better.

rambo2

Reaction score
I will say congratulations to all cowboy fans!
I would love to see it happen!
I just wish Jerry would hire a GM
As that would help make the team even better.
They are fine with what they have and the next gm is actually already in the building and has been the top man in the personnel decisions that put together this outstanding team.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score

We need a solid ground game and a defense that can limit the scoring of the other team. Our biggest liability has been inability to stop the run. Philly and SF will just dominate us
Why are people so scared of SF running game? they are 15th in rushing yards and 18th in YPC. I know last year they ran all over us, but this is a new team and a new season. Its unlikely that we even play SF in the playoffs at this point.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
They are fine with what they have and the next gm is actually already in the building and has been the top man in the personnel decisions that put together this outstanding team.

We can agree to disagree on needing a GM.

We can agree on the Cowboys having a good team, and hoping for post season success.

Have a great day.

Mr_437

Reaction score
For now, I'll settle for Anthony Barr returning and Takk McKinley getting some snaps.

Kumala808

Reaction score

Run the rock.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
While I am interested in upgrading the WR corp, I ask myself this single question. Will OBJ help beat Philly or San Fran in the playoffs? If yes, sign him, period. I'm of the belief that Dallas' coaching staff has decided to try to OUTSCORE those teams rather than defend them. If defending those teams was the course of action, the next addition would have been another monster DT or LB. I think they are going to try to outscore those teams.

I think Callaway is our shot at adding to the WR corps. OBJ will be too expensive for what the Joneses like to pay for free agents, which is virtually nothing. A low-cost player, like Hankins was on defense, is what we should expect if anything.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who knows, lol. So you expect the same weather in NOV in Jan, LOL. Not how it works
I don't think we care much about say, the road conditions, or whether there's snow at the airport. As far as the field goes, I'd feel pretty confident that the conditions would be fine.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't think we care much about say, the road conditions, or whether there's snow at the airport. As far as the field goes, I'd feel pretty confident that the conditions would be fine.
I don't see how anybody could make the statement that that guy made after watching us play up there twice in the last 2 years. Unbelievable isn't it.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score

Do you idiots ever get tired of this?

Outscoring the other team is literally all we've done since Dak came back. Team is averaging 34 points a game. Run game hitting on all cylinders, passing game looking like it has in the past couple of seasons, and yet you lot are still STILL spouting this freakin' nonsense.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Do you idiots ever get tired of this?

Outscoring the other team is literally all we've done since Dak came back. Team is averaging 34 points a game. Run game hitting on all cylinders, passing game looking like it has in the past couple of seasons, and yet you lot are still STILL spouting this freakin' nonsense.
That's because Visionary has tunnel vision or maybe he/she is blind all together. Not sure which one is true in this case. Also in this case, conjecture and opinions contain no factual information. jmho