The next Cowboys addition

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We don’t have a QB that can throw and out score other teams

We need a solid ground game and a defense that can limit the scoring of the other team. Our biggest liability has been inability to stop the run. Philly and SF will just dominate us

Thanks for the bleak vision.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
No Defenders age 30 or under available.

Because 30 years old is when players become completely unproductive or unable to help teams win championships. :rolleyes:o_O

Never mind that Von Miller, Ndamukong Suh and Odell Beckham Jr. have.proven otherwise just last season.

visionary

Reaction score
Lol! Haters can't help themselves.....number one scoring offense but we can't score....jeez. good thing you're a visionary and not using your olfactory skills, because this continued bashing of Dak stink like crap.

Remember when they told you to take remedial English in 5th grade? And 6th and 7th and on

They weren’t kidding

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

We need a solid ground game and a defense that can limit the scoring of the other team. Our biggest liability has been inability to stop the run. Philly and SF will just dominate us

THIS RIGHT HERE

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I just checked the stats: Since we entered the league, we are undefeated when outscoring out opponents.

Stsinaz12

Reaction score
While I am interested in upgrading the WR corp, I ask myself this single question. Will OBJ help beat Philly or San Fran in the playoffs? If yes, sign him, period. I'm of the belief that Dallas' coaching staff has decided to try to OUTSCORE those teams rather than defend them. If defending those teams was the course of action, the next addition would have been another monster DT or LB. I think they are going to try to outscore those teams.
If we get tyron at 100% we are going to seriously dominate any team in the running game. So much so that they will have to stack the box. Receiver numbers will go up if we get obj it will be said that it was a success but in essence it will be the o line that was built up.

shabazz

Reaction score
Couple of things here. The Cowboys have the least talent and experience depth of any of the top contending teams at the WR position so adding someone with SB experience and talent makes sense if it’s fiscally possible. As far as the defense, any addition that’s available would be too little to late.

aside from adding OBJ, the Boys just have to dance with the ones they brung.

It’s gonna be a war getting past the Niners and Eagles but it’s been one of the better seasons to watch because the division is REAL NOW. That makes all the difference

ghst187

Reaction score
Thought we should’ve used all that money we had to sign Wagner and Suh…

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

I just watched a Dak led offense hang 68 points on two current playoff teams in a span of five days last week, so not sure what else there is to say.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
While I am interested in upgrading the WR corp, I ask myself this single question. Will OBJ help beat Philly or San Fran in the playoffs? If yes, sign him, period. I'm of the belief that Dallas' coaching staff has decided to try to OUTSCORE those teams rather than defend them. If defending those teams was the course of action, the next addition would have been another monster DT or LB. I think they are going to try to outscore those teams.
The best addition of the year will be Tyron returning. Then add a powerful guard in Tyler. Zeus’s going to explode the last 3 Games.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because 30 years old is when players become completely unproductive or unable to help teams win championships. :rolleyes:o_O

Never mind that Von Miller, Ndamukong Suh and Odell Beckham Jr. have.proven otherwise just last season.

OBJ is 30. That's why I used the number 30.

Even if I bump it to 33 (Miller's age), there still aren't any good option just waiting to sign on.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
They have decades of experience.
Rambo, bless your heart.
Have you seen the last 27 years of their experience?
I mean, I know you can see no negatives relative to the Cowboys, but the last 27 years of no NFCC games speaks
for itself.
Only the Lions, Deadskins and us have this distintion.

rambo2

Reaction score
Rambo, bless your heart.
Have you seen the last 27 years of their experience?
I mean, I know you can see no negatives relative to the Cowboys, but the last 27 years of no NFCC games speaks
for itself.
Only the Lions, Deadskins and us have this distintion.
Have you seen the last 2 years inwhich they have the best record in the NFC?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

Look, If you don't like Dak, that's fine, but don't let that hatred lead you to post things that are just plain inaccurate.