The NFL hates St. Brown

timb2

Reaction score
Probably he is immature.Saw his picture, he looks like a Diva wannabe. Coaches are sick of headaches and that could be the reason....

Sydla

Reaction score
nah...give me a LB over a diva WR any day.

He’s a diva?

This thread is hilarious.

And he’s right St. Brown would have been a much smarter pick than a LB who has little to ceiling above what he is now.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Who knows. Real sports did a profile on his family a few months ago and at the beginning of the feature I thought it was going to be the football version of the Ball family. The dad I’d a little extreme but not nearly as bad as Lavar.

Their kids get really good grades at college. Fluent in three languages and appear to be hard workers.

Who know if that was the true story. I would have been happy with st. Brown anytime third round or after. Although I certainly am not an expert.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
People wanted him for his size. He played much smaller than his size, making his only strength moot.

Didnt see that big of a fall coming though.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Look i told a lot of you St brown fans this guy would fall like rock some insisted he was a 2nd round talent, i said hed be taken 4th or worse.. he might have some raw talent and may prove some people wrong but his grades and film were not friendly..look at some of my old posts..this has zero to do with hate, there were a lot of good Wrs in this draft and he fell because others thought he was better....I personally wnted chark or Sutton than Geiske or Dallas, all gone before 50 so we picked Oline..ugh odd draft for sure..its as if the rest of the NFL was playing close attention to the Cowboys needs and were giving away the farm in draft picks to leap frog the Cowboys..

Beaker42

Reaction score
Look i told a lot of you St brown fans this guy would fall like rock some insisted he was a 2nd round talent, i said hed be taken 4th or worse.. he might have some raw talent and may prove some people wrong but his grades and film were not friendly..look at some of my old posts..this has zero to do with hate, there were a lot of good Wrs in this draft and he fell because others thought he was better....I personally wnted chark or Sutton than Geiske or Dallas, all gone before 50 so we picked Oline..ugh odd draft for sure..its as if the rest of the NFL was playing close attention to the Cowboys needs and were giving away the farm in draft picks to leap frog the Cowboys..

It’s weird but I start thinking every year that teams are out to **** us in the draft. Philly moving up to grab Goedert at 49 right before us just proved it for me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It’s weird but I start thinking every year that teams are out to **** us in the draft. Philly moving up to grab Goedert at 49 right before us just proved it for me.
exactly they didnt even need a TE..but it happened in other rounds as well..im wondering if that witten story didnt break would they have done that?

Sydla

Reaction score
Isn't his dad somewhat like Lavar Ball?

Not really. I mean in the sense they both had a grand plan to have their sons be athletic super freaks, sure.

But Ball is far more involved in their lives and decision making process. Lavar was brokering deals with UCLA to take all three of his kids, etc.

Brown’s father, on the other hand, let his kids pick their schools on their own - one went to Stanford, one ND and one will go to USC.

cowboyec

Reaction score
He’s a diva?

This thread is hilarious.

And he’s right St. Brown would have been a much smarter pick than a LB who has little to ceiling above what he is now.
disagree.
with Gallup...we got a better WR.
I didnt watch Indiana so I have no idea what we got til I see it....he has as much chance to hit as he does to miss.
we needed to come away with 2 or 3 LBs in my opinion.
The Nfl agrees with me...EQ went un-drafted.

Sydla

Reaction score
disagree.
with Gallup...we got a better WR.
I didnt watch Indiana so I have no idea what we got til I see it....he has as much chance to hit as he does to miss.
we needed to come away with 2 or 3 LBs in my opinion.
The Nfl agrees with me...EQ went un-drafted.

I don’t have an issue with Gallup. Solid pick.

St Brown was drafted. One spot before we took another WR. I like St Brown way more than C. Wilson. At that point in the draft, I’d rather take the kid who has the higher ceiling.

Covington was a bad pick. The only clear cut bad pick IMO. Low ceiling, injured player makes no sense at all.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I don’t have an issue with Gallup. Solid pick.

St Brown was drafted. One spot before we took another WR. I like St Brown way more than C. Wilson. At that point in the draft, I’d rather take the kid who has the higher ceiling.

Covington was a bad pick. The only clear cut bad pick IMO. Low ceiling, injured player makes no sense at all.
My mistake...thought EQ was undrafted.
I like Wilson...solid player,good pick.
We wont know if Covington was a bad pick or not til we see him in camp and pre-season.
I didnt watch any IU games so Im excited to see what we got.
Kiper seemed to like it...said he was generating alot of buzz in the last wk or so leading up to the draft...we needed to come away with 2LBs and did.
Ive never heard of Covington...have no idea if he was good or bad til we see it.
He has as much of a chance to hit as he does miss.

Reaction score
At worst, Covington will replace Kyle Wilbur. Essentially a special teamer who may play a series here or there.

Very good candidate for the practice squad this year.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I wasnt on the CowboysZone St Brown train early in the draft at all.
But I was on board for sure by the 6th round.
Really surpring that he went that late.
I will say this; the best available prospect tracker on ESPN had him rated way down the list too.
They weren't alone either.
So I do think certain mocks and fans had him rated way too highly.

Sydla

Reaction score
I wasnt on the CowboysZone St Brown train early in the draft at all.
But I was on board for sure by the 6th round.
Really surpring that he went that late.
I will say this; the best available prospect tracker on ESPN had him rated way down the list too.
They weren't alone either.
So I do think certain mocks and fans had him rated way too highly.

He was all over the map ratings wise.