Twitter: The NFL is doing fine

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry gets $309 million, the players get $182 million.
But he does have other operating costs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
players ok sure

you forgot the rest of the overhead? coaches salary's? stadium, offices , insurance, transportation, utilities, practice fields, ATT, uniforms, employees, etc etc

i assume you never ran business and simply forgot where big chink of gross incomes goes to before you get down to actual NET,,

im betting the field crew costs ie lawn and upkeep is more then any one of our salary's,,

Maxmadden

Reaction score
players ok sure

you forgot the rest of the overhead? coaches salary's? stadium, offices , insurance, transportation, utilities, practice fields, ATT, uniforms, employees, etc etc

i assume you never ran business and simply forgot where big chink of gross incomes goes to before you get down to actual NET,,

im betting the field crew costs ie lawn and upkeep is more then any one of our salary's,,
Payroll is your biggest expenditure usually around 80 or 90 percent of your revenue. I wonder how many people are employed at the Star?

J12B

Reaction score

309 million plus whatever else the organization made on its own.

Merchandise sales, ticket sales, conession sales etc

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
players ok sure

I can’t imagine with the electric bill alone is to run the stadium. There’s so much underlined. I don’t know why people can’t see deep enough. No I mean what about the guy that makes Jerry’s drink every morning he’s getting paid to. LOL

Nexx

Reaction score
players ok sure

I am an Asian American and I am offended by your spelling error! :laugh:

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
heck i couldn’t imagine what the salary of Stephen, Jr and Charlotte then add in Mcclay i bet those four make some coin

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The owners want to make as much money as they can and the players want to make as much money as they can.

It's just business....and none of mine.

Except that as a fan, you are the one paying for all of it. Maybe you don’t buy tickets or jerseys directly but you still pay the bill.