The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
He already was surrounded by thugged out yes-men and (from what I hear) got rid of them...

That's what I hate the most about this, even if it turns out to be true. I do believe Dez has tried hard to change his life and is just now getting to where he needed to be all along. I'd hate for something from his past to bring him down.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
No one's talking about it, because it's a stupid theory. No offense to all those who believe it. lol

please. offend them. their stupid antics are offensive as it is. :) well, maybe just highly irritating.

egn22

Reaction score
So now its Jayzs fault. Dez is the best WR in the league and deserves to be paid as such. That is all.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Condon might not being doing that but RocNation is playing a part in this including the negotiations. I am leery of Jay Z influence on Dez and I'm also concerned Dez letting his emotions get the better of him. Watching the difference between how Murray is dealing with negotiations and how Dez is dealing with it does show some immaturity on the part of Dez
This is why I believe they should bite the bullet and just tag Murray this season and get Dez's deal done. Murray seems to be more mature and professional towards the whole process and wouldn't take getting tagged as an insult. Dez tends to wear his emotions on his sleeve and takes everything too personal IMO.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
The whole changing agent thing was definitely a weird twist. This story is just crazy. Maybe we will know sooner, but IMO we will never know the true reason or why all this went down until 10 years from now when ESPN does a DEZ 30 for 30

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, enough about the video, why has no one talked about this part of the statement made by Terez Owens. I think this is much more important, because it could be true. Dez is very impressionable especially at this time with the video going out, if he has Roc Nation in his ear, convincing him this is the cowboys doing, we are in trouble. BIG TIME

Notice to all...Please do not start NEW Dez threads when there are already a few on the board.

IF there is a new article pointing to the actually video, if there is a new article where the league punishes Dez, if there is a new article where Dez admits doing wrong, if there is a legit new news story with credible sources and evidence....that would be ok to start yet another dez thread.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
They are influencing Dez negatively just as Don King negatively affected Mike Tyson.

C'mon! Don't Florio this interesting claim down the toilet!
Give us something more than a made up statement by you.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Brainwashing him to do what?

320x240.jpg