The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That is correct. Tom Condon and Kim Miale(sp?) are the agents assigned for his contract, based on a report I read about CAA's split from Roc Nation.

People worry about the wrong thing re: Roc Nation. Folks don't understand Jay-Z is worth $500 million. He's about making money. Period. Dez will help him make money. No more. No less.

Riiiight.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If I was in Jerry or Stephen shoes I would be telling Dez who do you want us to meet with Condon or Miale of Roc Nation but we will not meet with both agents. Kicker is a deal was almost done with Parker when Condon entered the picture saying he could get even more.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I was in Jerry or Stephen shoes I would be telling Dez who do you want us to meet with Condon or Miale of Roc Nation but we will not meet with both agents. Kicker is a deal was almost done with Parker when Condon entered the picture saying he could get even more.

Miale and Condon are both with CAA.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jay Z is also a Cowboys fan.

You think he doesn't want Dez in Dallas? That doesn't compute with me.

I think Jay Z is about Jay Z. The more he can get for Dez the better he looks as a sports agent and getting more clients.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Miale and Condon are both with CAA.

In November, Bryant signed on with Roc Nation, the sports agency started by recording artist Jay Z. Kimberly Miale, the in-house counsel and an agent for the firm, began representing Bryant with CAA’s Tom Condon

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...s-after-roc-nation-caa-partnership-ends.html/

Rainer Sabin of The Dallas Morning News says despite that partnership dissolving, Condon and Roc Nation's Kimberly Miale will both continue to represent Bryant.

Kim Miale
Company:
Roc Nation Sports
Title: Agent, attorney
Certified by: NFL Players Association, National Basketball Players Association
Education: Providence College, Suffolk University School of Law
Clients: New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith, Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Hakeem Nicks, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown
http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2014/06/30/Labor-and-Agents/Miale-Roc-Nation.aspx

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Enough is Enough.

Radio: "Capt I have the target, and he's talking trash, I'm ready this time"

justin+bieber+sniped.jpg

:lmao:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In November, Bryant signed on with Roc Nation, the sports agency started by recording artist Jay Z. Kimberly Miale, the in-house counsel and an agent for the firm, began representing Bryant with CAA’s Tom Condon

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...s-after-roc-nation-caa-partnership-ends.html/

Rainer Sabin of The Dallas Morning News says despite that partnership dissolving, Condon and Roc Nation's Kimberly Miale will both continue to represent Bryant.

Kim Miale
Company:
Roc Nation Sports
Title: Agent, attorney
Certified by: NFL Players Association, National Basketball Players Association
Education: Providence College, Suffolk University School of Law
Clients: New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith, Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Hakeem Nicks, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown
http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2014/06/30/Labor-and-Agents/Miale-Roc-Nation.aspx

My mistake. I misread the article. Either way, I still think Condon will be the primary on the contract. Miale is still a relative unknown in the agent world.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
My mistake. I misread the article. Either way, I still think Condon will be the primary on the contract. Miale is still a relative unknown in the agent world.

Then Jerry or Stephen should be meeting with Condon and not having her involved. She is making a name for herself coming under violation with the NFLPA.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then Jerry or Stephen should be meeting with Condon and not having her involved. She is making a name for herself coming under violation with the NFLPA.

How is she in violation? She's a NFLPA-certified agent. He can have who he wants to rep him

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
This is why I believe they should bite the bullet and just tag Murray this season and get Dez's deal done. Murray seems to be more mature and professional towards the whole process and wouldn't take getting tagged as an insult. Dez tends to wear his emotions on his sleeve and takes everything too personal IMO.

I have felt that this is the way to go all along, .. but for another reason too.

Tag Murray, .. then we can see what or if last season's heavy load has done to him as a RB. Could be this time next year we would realize that we could do better, .. on the field and financially.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It had to do Geno Smith

I think I recall what you're referring to. The issue is that Jay Z himself is not a certified NFLPA agent. You have to have a college degree to be certified by the NFLPA. He hired her to be the football rep for his agency. There was a question about whether Jay Z negotiated the contract, but there was no violation by her during that process.